• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 848
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,341
Last edited:
only drive on weekend
Full Mugen RR bodyKit (Carbon spoiler and others carbon parts)
Accident Free
Well Maintained
Tip Top Condition
i'm going to buy a Singapore car, so i decided to let it go.
View by appointment only as i working in Singapore

+6591065822 SMS or Call for appointment

I did some simple calculations first....

If you "only drive on weekend" then you would be driving 240kms per day "only on the weekend" for 4 years.

Maybe "Singapore-Genting-Singapore" on every weekends for the last 4 years :driver:

I did some simple calculations first....

If you "only drive on weekend" then you would be driving 240kms per day "only on the weekend" for 4 years.

When I bought this car was 70000+km lo :)

i think i saw this FD2 once at damansara perdana.. really nice sound from ur FD2..

nicely done car. free bump for u.

and the rest of u who has no interest in buying but only in commenting on his price, open your own thread and bitch about it. its really getting damn annoying. its his car, he can sell at whatever price he wants...

and the rest of u who has no interest in buying but only in commenting on his price, open your own thread and bitch about it. its really getting damn annoying. its his car, he can sell at whatever price he wants...

Thanks bro

well said..

hi bro
Where u work at s'pore ? interest with ur FD2 . But i need let go my car fist , so can trade in ?

hi bro
Where u work at s'pore ? interest with ur FD2 . But i need let go my car fist , so can trade in ?

i do not do trade in wo. this is my own car. i'm selling because i need to get a sg car.
you call me to discuss more if you are keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.