[WTS]17" SSR Vienna Schnitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

[WTS]17" SSR Vienna Schnitt

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Hi guys...i have a almost brand new set of 17"x7.5JJ SSR (Speed Star) Vienna Schnitt for sale. Made in Japan. This rim is a 3 pc type.
Offset +43 all round ----> the rear lips appear deeper because of the dish type but all 4 rims r same in terms of width n offset!
PCD 4x100
Suitable for MyVi, Jazz, Wira, Satria, Swift, Optima, etc
Rims was used for 3 months n the owner decided to downgrade to 15". All 4 rims r in perfect condition!
Pls pm or call/sms 0192828198 for fast deal
SOLD.
Thanks.
SSR006.jpg

SSR008.jpg

SSR007.jpg

SSR009.jpg

SSR013.jpg

SSR012.jpg

SSR011.jpg

SSR010.jpg

Last edited:
nice rim man...

:omg_smile: hmmm... but de photo arrangement looks familiar le.... :tongwink:

Pls post the price.

As you may or may not know, postings without price will be deleted by forum admin.

Thanks 4 co-op

Joeker said:
Pls post the price.

As you may or may not know, postings without price will be deleted by forum admin.

Thanks 4 co-op
since when we need to post price? any announcement?

Yes, it was posted by Tom as a sticky somewhere is this Marketplace forum (can't seem to find it now)

It clearly states something about Sale postings without price will be deleted and others (No commercial postings, no scams, no get rich schemes, yada, yada, etc. etc.)

Any of you spot such post, just PM me and they will be promptly dealt with.

And if any of you would like to sell to highest bid price, you can try lelong.com.my

Anyhow, the ZTH market place is not an auction site.

Pls post your selling price.

ongteckweng said:
kelvin...maybe they delete urs...
but y? i really donno bout tat wo... couldnt find Tom's post also... nvr inform/warn me at my thread 1st... straight away delete is so unreasonable...

very interested..but doono my car can fit or not...coz i using gab adjustable now...then using rim impul offset31 when i put in my rim...tyre kena spring.....anyway wat`s ur best price???? pm me manz!

halo bro! where is ur loc?? can mms me the real pic??

coz i wanna show to my fren...can u mms me the pic?

LOL.. sorry sorry.. haha~~ any idea this rim got taiwan made 1 ? looking for this design but offset must below 30..

Status
Not open for further replies.