Wtb: Power fc for 5at

Anyone have the above to let go please do let me know. Thanks!

Bro cash1212...It is very difficult to find Apexi PowerFC for our 5A/T. Only Brash Boys of Japan have it. If you really serious about getting it, better go talk to William..

there's no pfc for auto cars... Apexi never came out with it. What brashboy did is come up with a harness so that pfc can 'piggyback' onto the stock ecu...... the harness is pretty expensive though....

ok thanks guys for the info, meaning have to get one for 6MT NA then get the harness and then piggy back onto the stock ecu, meaning dual ecu.

ok thanks guys for the info, meaning have to get one for 6MT NA then get the harness and then piggy back onto the stock ecu, meaning dual ecu.

Cash 1212...It is not as easy as it sound. Dont go and buy something that u cannot use later on. My advise is check it out before u buy. The difference is that a normal PowerFc does not cater for the control of the down and up shifting of our auto transmission box. Brash Boys did some reprogramming on a normal PowerFc and the harness is also different.
For our auto altezza, it is installed as a piggy back where the stock ecu is still needed. to control the gear shifting function.

Cash 1212...It is not as easy as it sound. Dont go and buy something that u cannot use later on. My advise is check it out before u buy. The difference is that a normal PowerFc does not cater for the control of the down and up shifting of our auto transmission box. Brash Boys did some reprogramming on a normal PowerFc and the harness is also different.
For our auto altezza, it is installed as a piggy back where the stock ecu is still needed. to control the gear shifting function.

Grey, thanks for the info. Anyways, if power FC is installed as a piggy, why spend so much money to buy it as it is a standalone ecu? better get a piggy which is way more cheaper. Pls forgive my ignorance.

I cant explain in depth on the technicality of the advantage of having a PowerFC. I do know that there are only 2 aftermarket ECU that is recommended for the Altezza for anyone that is into serious modifications..1) HKS V-Pro 2) Apexi PowerFC.
But cost wise, the HKS V-pro is more expensive than the PowerFC.
For more details, my advise is to talk to William..he will be able to explain to you in detail.

Here is a link on a article for the powerfc....

http://autospeed.com/cms/A_0301/article.html?popularArticle

thanks grey for your ever ready advise. ready appreciate it. will talk to william in depth when i see him. Cheers bro!

grey,

i kno Trial know how to tune PowerFC well, how about HKS F-Con V Pro ?
does Trial has the software and equipment to tune it as well ?
if got, then is awesome! if not, then maybe in future Trial/William can consider this
option also.. :P

and in term of
1. ease of tune
2. tuning options (maps) available
3. gain
which is more preferred locally.

grey,

if got, then is awesome! if not, then maybe in future Trial/William can consider this

and in term of
1. ease of tune
3. gain

Hi wfhan,
On behalf of William, yes we have the genuine software to tune HKS F-Con V Pro. This software was provided by Trial Tuning Japan. If i am not mistaken there are only 2 or 3 genuine F-Con software in Malaysia and Trial Malaysia is 1 of them. And in terms of your next 3 questions, i would leave it to William to explain cause he is more qualified to answer those question.

My personal view is that F-Con price is a bit on the high side.

Rgds
Andy
(Trial Dyno Works)

Last edited:

Wfhan..our taikor porosaki's 4quad turbo monster is using HKS Fcon V-pro. And it is the handy work of William san..:adore:

grey,

and in term of
1. ease of tune
3. gain

hi wfhan,

i m william from trial tuning. I got all the f-con software ( f-con S, SZ, iS, f-con Vpro ver3, 3.1, 3.22, 3.24 ). Beside that, i also tune ecu such as E-manage, e-manage Ultimate, Freedom and etc...

as we're on the 5A/T altezza subject, any recommendation from Mr William on what that suitable to be install for it? specifically on ECU tuning with auto transmission.

for the PFC, it's a standalone ECU right? or it's the version from BrashBoys for 5A/T convert it into piggyback ECU ? just confuse here.

for the PFC, it's a standalone ECU right? or it's the version from BrashBoys for 5A/T convert it into piggyback ECU ? just confuse here.

For our 5AT Altezza, we can only install piggy-back options. Reason is we need the ori ecu for the auto transmission functions. The only version available is from Brash Boys.