wtb: original evo4/evo5

hi guys..
anyone here want to sell ev4. i need an original ev4. no major modification. prize should be not very expensive because loan provided by bank very small.

i wish i can buy an evo by this coming new year. please help me. can call me 012-2373762. my location - selangor.

evo 4 original is about rm80k onwards i tink... whats your budget like?

leslie said:
evo 4 original is about rm80k onwards i tink... whats your budget like?

RM80K so cheap ?? Just like the price of new Honday City except it's 10 years old now :D...

Anyway, anyone selling ?? I like WHITE Evo 4 with 100% stock outlook, interior and engine alot...maybe i can consider..been dream to own a E4 since 6 years back.

So the range is from RM80 to ?? Rm100K << consider very excellent condition ?

hi g88,

Yes..u can get a very descent ori e4 with 80k or even less. Price may differ due to aftermarket and modification installed la..but we're talking about basic / stock price here.

THe only problem lies with loan as you can't get much with evo's considering bank would not want to loan high for 'old car' and more importantly, it isn't a proton. So u would need at least 25-30% downpayment which is the hold back for most potential buyers of 2nd hand/old evos.

i guess the evo4 price should be around 80k only. because u can buy evo6 with only 115k. i'm ready for d/payment around 15k. is it enough or not? if not then i have to save much more money.. aiya.. when u have this amount of cash, u maybe change ur planning from own an evo to have a wife.. hehe.

Wow....80K. Good price ler..just like getting VIOS except it's 10 years old but whose car since it's Turbo and the car i dream off...

If u guys have news...post here ya...Evo 4 original must be. Rim, spoiler, engine, interior, exterior..

last year i thinking wan to buy a year99 evo6,otr rm100k,bank only can loan rm70k,evo4...:hmmmm:

Bump: bro juden,e4 n e5 i think less than 80k,cos more than 10 years,cant get loan already,so u batter save more money for d/payment to buy e6,this is my exp to buy my e7 last year.

Bump: bro juden,e4 n e5 i think less than 80k,cos more than 10 years,cant get loan already,so u batter save more money for d/payment to buy e6,this is my exp to buy my e7 last year.

Correct...can't get much loan frm bank due to year model & sport category of car...50 or 60% loan frm market price, juz fyi...Anyway, best of luck bros!:biggrin:

Correct...can't get much loan frm bank due to year model & sport category of car...50 or 60% loan frm market price, juz fyi...Anyway, best of luck bros!:biggrin:

Yeah, better listen up bros to Ley .... He speaking from experience .... :flute::flute:

:thefinger:

wah so hard ah to get a a loan from bank for an evo. I'm currently thinking to get a 2nd hand evo 9 in labuan for a price of rm 150k. what is the interest rate for a 2nd hand evo?

Last edited:
Hi wonderkid,last year i buy 2001 e7 loan 94k,interest 4%:biggrin:

Yeah, better listen up bros to Ley .... He speaking from experience .... :flute::flute::thefinger:
Hahaaha! u aaa...:flute:
wah so hard ah to get a a loan from bank for an evo. I'm currently thinking to get a 2nd hand evo 9 in labuan for a price of rm 150k. what is the interest rate for a 2nd hand evo?
mmm...especially economy rite now...bank proc really2 hard oso...Anyway gud luck on yur E9 bro...:adore:

bro, add me in, i looking from EVO 4, 5, 6 to 6.5, must be ori. sorry Juden, may become your competitor.:biggrin:

I am back. Any white stock standard Evo IV for sale still ??

Are you guys interested for AP-sarawak registered Evo? Will discuss with my business partner about importing those old Evo into sarawak :) and one more thing our sarawak AP is 10k cheaper than what you get at Semenanjung :) I can also arrange transportation to your place (door-to-door) if you want :)

Are you guys interested for AP-sarawak registered Evo? Will discuss with my business partner about importing those old Evo into sarawak :) and one more thing our sarawak AP is 10k cheaper than what you get at Semenanjung :) I can also arrange transportation to your place (door-to-door) if you want :)

Whoa...!! Now become perfomance car importer kaaa bro..??? Let me know if U found a CHEAP ORI E3...:driver::driver:

hehehehe carik rezeki lebih sket bro :smokin: but the thing is urmmm a little bit hard to import those old car to Malaysia but anyway with money you can fix & arrange everything right?hehehehehe :P