[WTB]Monroe Relfex + Eibach Pro Kit

deathbringer

I'm having a hard time trying to locate some Monroe Reflex absorbers for my Honda Civic EK. No shop seems to be stocking any for a civic, though they have plenty of Monroe Sensa-trac. do you guys know where to get them anywhere around kl? Do Monroe Reflex absorbers actually exist for civic models?? :blink:

Also, where can I find professional shops / workshops that stock the eibach Pro-Kit springs, complete with installation at their premise?? i've heard of a few shops in Sunway, but don't know which one. does anyone know?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

I forgot wat name already. It has a big Falken signboard, just to Amoil in Sunway. I got my Eibach there. Selling at 900 last few months with installation.

Originally posted by sasuke@Mar 28 2005, 17:31
I forgot wat name already. It has a big Falken signboard, just to Amoil in Sunway. I got my Eibach there. Selling at 900 last few months with installation.
[snapback]847660[/snapback]​

what absober you use to match with eibach?

Originally posted by barracuda+Mar 28 2005, 17:35 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barracuda @ Mar 28 2005, 17:35 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sasuke@Mar 28 2005, 17:31
[snapback]847660[/snapback]​

what absober you use to match with eibach?
[snapback]847669[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Front Tokico, rear Showa.