Wira Aero Titaned !!!

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by mattbok@Dec 10 2004, 11:34
Ninja, thanks for the fast reply :)

from your explanation, i believe i should go for coilovers even now since i've decided to transplant the engine in the future. Am I correct?

Can I know how much would it be in this case?

Thank you.
do get coilovers...

i did my titans when my car was still 1.3...

now i'm using mivec.... just sent the titans back for a retune ..... and its working perfectly again ;)

btw after the transplant the old suspension setup(titan before retune) was actually still good for the car... but i'm fussy so had to go stiffen the ride.... :lol:

gasing

Sep 17, 2004
Originally posted by chelnick+Dec 15 2004, 23:27 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chelnick @ Dec 15 2004, 23:27 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-mattbok@Dec 10 2004, 11:34
Ninja, thanks for the fast reply :)

from your explanation, i believe i should go for coilovers even now since i've decided to transplant the engine in the future. Am I correct?

Can I know how much would it be in this case?

Thank you.
do get coilovers...

i did my titans when my car was still 1.3...

now i'm using mivec.... just sent the titans back for a retune ..... and its working perfectly again ;)

btw after the transplant the old suspension setup(titan before retune) was actually still good for the car... but i'm fussy so had to go stiffen the ride.... :lol:[/b][/quote]
hmm.. nice engine la.. Just nice for you 1.3 upgrade.

I'm currently driving 4G91, What's your setup for suspension?? Mine is retune to sligthly hard from medium and the back is still medium....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some dog's anus broke my driver side window and stole my boost meter, inside a-pillar plastic trim and the meter pod.

The boost meter is an APEXi EL (1) white face. White Greddy meter pod with some minor cracks. White a-pillar trim for mazda 323.

If anyone comes across these items, please PM me immediately. I'm online all day.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience