wira 1.5 stock absorber match with ..

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hi pal..im planning to lowered my ride..was somehow come across this brand Sapura Leda spring..anyone got any experience with the spring..?mind to share some.. ;) i prefer more on comfortable ride..really need some feedback from all the sifus here..thanx B)

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
anyone got any idea how does the combo works..? ;)

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
hi kiyoshi, how u doin doude.. hehe.. me dont have no experience wit sapura leda spring, just wanna kacau2 onli..

my opinion, u cant get both lowered ride and comfort.. if u wanna lowered and comfort, ull end up with softer spring that will surely scrap ure under body.. now this is talking from experience.. my car now running on short stroke abs, combo wif standard spring.. it lowers my car to 3 fingers front and rear.. slightly stiffer than stock abs though..

romembran

Jan 18, 2005
kiyoshi

Currently i'm using TIEN spring with Monroe Sensatrack absorber 1.8 for front and Monro Flexi for rear...it's comfortable especially when you use 15 " or 16 " rim....17" sikit keras......not too lowered but look nice..cost spring 550 for 4 pcs and 190 for front absorber...rear one forgot already but i think not more then 200 each....spring you can get from N1 shop at Bandar Sunway..green colour spring...cornering sure comfortable.....

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
tajulsans,

hey wassup pal ;) haha..long time since i hear from u..

hmmmmm..yea i understand..lowered sure have to sacrifice comfortable lo..but i juz wan softer lower springs..thats all..i can coupe with it..i was thinking 2 finger for front and rear would be the best..hehe..keep in touch dude

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
romembran,

hhmmm..the TIEN springs hard or soft..?wats the distance between the arch and the wheel with this settings..?

romembran

Jan 18, 2005
kiyoshi

the salesman will ask you whether you want soft or hard....for more comfortable u can choose soft one.The distance if u use 17" rim about 2 fingers and for rear your tyre will "tenggelam". I got the pic but the size too big....for me its more comfortable if use with 16" rim or less...

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hmmm..N1 racing in sunway is it..?does the price include installation..?im running on 15" rims..comfortable in the sense oh..?less jumpy on bumpy roads is it..please rectify..thanx B)

romembran

Jan 18, 2005
yes, N1 in Bdr Sunway. You can see 2 units EVO 7 there....price not include installation....rm 20 ~ 30/pc for installation i think and standby for alignment cost....running with 15" i'm not sure but i think it's more comfortable bcoz last time i'm running with 16" its very good especially at hway..less jumpy dude....PM me to try my car...

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
Is that got TEIN spring for wira 1.5? if not mistaken i ask N1 b4, they only have 1.6 and 1.8...

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
romembran,

according to nicteh N1 dun have TEIN coils for 1.5 wo..any idea where else to get this kind of coils..?okies will PM u arrange time for a test drive pal..thanx B)

romembran

Jan 18, 2005
kiyoshi

i bought 1.8 spring then at the absorber u need to change the " tapak spring" i donno what to call for that particular part....because 1.5 spring is smaller then 1.8...just ask you mechanic to change the tapak then u can use the spring....that's all....what type of absorber u use...hydraulic or gas or mixed ???

romembran

Jan 18, 2005
kiyoshi

please find pic for distance between front tyre and body..around 2 fingers

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hmmm...romembran..how much will the ABS base cost for 1.8 series..?the base need to be change on both front and rear right..?anyawy im running on proton OEM ABS..i think should be oil type..

hmmm..how was ya car body roll when passing those roads with lots of potholes..i really emphasize more on comfortable..B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've decided to post some videos to poke fun at Izso's "Car modification - the dummies guide". While Izso has brought up most of the modifications in theory, let's see the theory put to test, when the Top Gear guys spent £5,200 purchasing the Renault Avantime and was given less then £10,000 in spending money to improve the car's performance, to beat an Evo round the track. While an Mitsubishi Evo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience