Windshield Repairable ... Why not?

prasad

Sep 13, 2004
PJ
www.k9mkt.com
Why replace your damaged windshields when you can get it repaired at the fraction of the cost? This "exclusive" service is currently available in Klang Valley.

• “State-of-the-Art” Equipment
- Using the only 100% fully computerized system in Malaysia thus making the repaired area almost invisible. The accurate amount of vacuum and pressure is always consistent which is why this technology is far more superior to the conventional method.

• Highest quality repair
- Quality of repair is at the highest as the amount of Vacuum and Pressure cycles are calculated and formulated through a series of programs which is determined by the extend of damage.

• Fast & Precise repair
- Average repair time of only 30 minutes and its done precisely to the damaged area only and not to the unaffected area unlike the conventional repair methods.

• 100% Guaranteed.
- All repairs come with a lifetime guarantee that covers each repair from reoccurring.

• Factory seals untouched.
- All original factory seals of the front windshields are untouched. This means that there's no chance for leakage unlike replacing your windshields where the seals have to be taken out.

• Professionally Certified (USA).
- Being Trained and Certified in the USA at the Headquarters' of Glass Technology, rest assured, we know what we are doing and how to do it.

•”We’ll come to your location”!
- We are a fully mobile Windshield Repair service providers. This means all you have to do is call us and schedule an appointment; we'll come to your location, be it your office, home or just at your favorite coffee shop!

Contact info:

016 - 276 4776 (24hrs)
[email protected]

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
very expensive???
quote some prices pls

like for me, scratch about 30cm
to rectify it how much???
location KL

prasad

Sep 13, 2004
PJ
www.k9mkt.com
Hi guys,

Sorry fo late reply ... lots of work .. anyways,

Badguy: Price quote depending on damages; my chargers starts from RM80/= per repair. As for your kind of damage (scratch), I can't do it yet coz the Scratch Removal process is a different kind of job totally and the equipments are not here yet.

Partyjoe: I think i spoke to you already but anyways, scratch CAN be removed, doesn't matter if its tempered or laminated but the Scratch Removal equipment is NOT with me yet, getting it soon, will keep in-touch.

Black Samurai: I have replied yr mail, just a few mins earlier, call me'lah' next time, can give you faster reply.

Cheers people.

prasad

Sep 13, 2004
PJ
www.k9mkt.com
Stone chips can be repaired. As for the costings, I'll need to see it first.

Normally if its just small chips (pits), you need not worry too much. These chips (pits) will not affect your windshield or become a crack unless there is extensive force or pressure applied. So, just be careful as NOT to apply lots of pressure ie, high pressure car washing or polishing your windshield.

If you see chips (pits) at the outer 2" parameter of your windshield (normally black edge around your windshield), just be extra careful as this area is like a 'danger zone' and if an impact happens here, it will definitely crack later on.

If there are chips (pits) that becomes a liitle darker, it means that there is air in the break and this needs to be repaired immediately to avoid it from becoming worse and beyond repair.

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
dude my side window for a satria got alot of chips i wonder why? alot of those small stones holes..cant be countable le..it is like sumone wif 4WD wheel spin nex to my car splashing all the small stones to my car..the window is the dead one..kenot wind down ..rear one..
i wonder if it is still repairable cus got alot of holes..if i were to change a new one im jus afraid it will leak in future cus it is not original sealant anymore..so i doubt wif it..

prasad

Sep 13, 2004
PJ
www.k9mkt.com
waaa .. looks like you pissed someone in a 4wd .. hehehe ... anyways .. that side window is kinda expensive too and its NOT the laminated type. I have not tried any repairs on these type of glass yet, you're welcome to be the first! I can give you ultimate discount as I would also like try it. .. deal?? ... But if you intend to change it, I suggest you try getting the glass from 'potong kereta' shop, cheaper and you get the Ori Mitsubishi. stuff for half the price!

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by prasad@Feb 24 2005, 17:34
waaa .. looks like you pissed someone in a 4wd .. hehehe ... anyways .. that side window is kinda expensive too and its NOT the laminated type. I have not tried any repairs on these type of glass yet, you're welcome to be the first! I can give you ultimate discount as I would also like try it. .. deal?? ... But if you intend to change it, I suggest you try getting the glass from 'potong kereta' shop, cheaper and you get the Ori Mitsubishi. stuff for half the price!
ahaha..i wonder how i kena that rear side window man..eehe..anyway yeah it is cheap in chop shop to get a window but i wonder isit eay to look for it cus eerm.not much ppl need it..btw another thing im scared of is wen i replace a new window, the sealant thingy im jus afraid it wuld leak in future..as u know if i seal it again after replacing dat window, it is somehow not a virgin anymore..u get wht i mean?ehehhe..so it might leak later on..if dun touch den it is still ok cus got no leak..after touching it, not veri sure how long it will be in good condition..
anyway around how much do u charge for that repairs? not little holes ya..alot!!!

prasad

Sep 13, 2004
PJ
www.k9mkt.com
Well ... about charges .. can discuss .. but I personally feel you should just let it as it is .. coz it does not coz any distraction to your driving .. furthermore like you mentioned, if replace the window than the sealant (urethane) also have to replace, and this, most of the time ppl use the 'al-cheapo' one .. that's why always got leakage. Better suggestion: Put some sticker over the window ... inside or outside ... cover up!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam/Greetings

Do apologize if this has been discussed before.
The Biggest Modified Car Bullshitters We

Once I've met a guy who put a massive GT Wing on his stock auto putra... reason being he could not get enough downforce when enjoying Karak Hiway
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience