whose car is this???

pening99

Known Member
look at the plate number
all gold color

Last edited:
those number are cheap bro..compare to kl/johor/penang number...so i think it's quite easy to get that number...but the number looks nice..and nice car tooo

how jealous of me.. look at tht mini cooper... it is with a P sticker.. o my god.. my P sticker is on iswara.. sad sad.. haha

"K" is kedah....must be like royal family's blood or sumthing...the mini sumore P driver....*swt*

seems like ur in the hse...is it urs?

theorekz said:
how jealous of me.. look at tht mini cooper... it is with a P sticker.. o my god.. my P sticker is on iswara.. sad sad.. haha
this is a car with P sticker on top.... jealous???....

PocketRocket said:
"K" is kedah....must be like royal family's blood or sumthing...the mini sumore P driver....*swt*

seems like ur in the hse...is it urs?

not mine ler....just surfing the internet n found this "P" car

lucky him/her

auto bavaria boss mayb...all bmws 1........and sumore thts the M5 last picture...coollllllllll...i only saw 2 M5 in kl....

i think its royal member leh, see the sticker on the driver side of the Beemers?

the E34 BMW in the second pic has the nicest number of all....if the numbers is what i think it it...

AAA4, or AA44, or A444

see properly can see....hehe

sometimes, obtaining these special numbers/plates can cost as much as a kancil...some ppl are damn rich or damn superstitious....

...aiyaa...this one belongs to Kedah Royal famili lah...