Who thinks jannah is hogging up the topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Who thinks jannah is hogging up the topics?

crashnburn

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by chelnick@Feb 28 2005, 17:15
lol... i dunno... i do find it irritating too... but just click on page 2 then la....

Imho... a new section should be created where we can create our own shops :)

this would most proberly solve this problem.... ;)

i don't think jannah creates such a big problem here... i mean... nothing much for us to complain about... if your not happy with him hogging... P.M him....

there's no reason to create a new topic just to flame :o

just my 2 sen ;)
if a new section is created where we can create our own shops is called your own website!

make up your mind as you find him irritating to begin with and then later say there is nothing to complain about... duh

and lastly, its not a topic to flame anyone but to show our discontent about his flooding of topics

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
I kinda agree with u guys.. he tend to flood the topics.. having problem to let go my stuff oso :( ..

on the things he sell, true there are some not in very good condition.. but there are olso some that are tip to the top.. dont wanna mention bout the price though..

but i kinda notice that he always try to test or challenge people know how with regards to half cut stuff they sell, and condem people about it even if he is not buying.. does it break rule no 2?? i dont realy know.. but its not a good sign for preserving harmony in this web site.. any way, i'm the only one concern bout this.. lantak lah..

tech

May 13, 2004
Originally posted by 7urn57yl3@Feb 23 2005, 18:45
It's all good. It's a `free' country. Free trade is good stuff. :)

Remember : You decide what's pricey and what's not. You decide whether to buy or not. Don't like the price or condition, don't buy. Simple right?

*SMILE* :D :D :D :D :D *SMILE*
yeahhhhh piece.....

everybody find things and money here..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sunnyboy

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
I wonder if i put all my sparco stuff in individual thread.....kena SHOT 9 9 or not... :lol:

minimum flood 3 pages.... :D

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
please be considerate.tahts all.
what i can understand is..how can he post like tembak machinegun?
cant you feel anything inside eh??? <_<

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
wow ..so popular ar .. .. hmm i think is enuff u guys already give him the warning ..

so hope he will create the topics wisely ..

btw, if u all really dun like that u all could always ask Tom to give him a warning or just delete his thread ..lol ..cheers ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey, Im thinking of custom making a sticker... anyone knows where?
I need the kind that will stick to the window from inside the car, transparant background with white wordings. Something like the official ZTH sticker.
:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience