Who thinks jannah is hogging up the topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Who thinks jannah is hogging up the topics?

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
Originally posted by s15@Feb 28 2005, 00:21
then gather up all in one post la....
wasting the forum's space la...
wat we can see and wat we cant see....
everyone is god mah....
no matter how many post u make oso wnt increase ur sales mah
hehehhe....tats wat every1 is suggesting jannah 2 do...but he's still bumpety bumping all his thread n flood the forum

reefa

Feb 28, 2005
Visit site
:D hot topic here.

i always browse zth for latest updates, buy stuffs and all. but feel i must do my part to straighten things out here. here's what i'd like to say:

1. rectified the problem. small matter only. i see dat he got this habit of posting and updating. kinda good, as he got alot of stuffs to sell. the not so good part is the flooding case. hmm.. frm what i see, he has 1 posting for every stuff.. which is alot if he plans to groups 'em up. GIVE HIM TIME, aiight guys! i'm very sure that he knows what's going on if he logs in everyday.

Now, there's a piece of my mind for those who give such horrible remarks towards him:

1. i surely don't know how he looks like or how he is, but i'm very sure that he's a car enthusiast who happens to do a small business. if this topic is to remind him to organise his postings, WHY IN THE WORLD do some people BITCHING bout his prices? NOT RELEVANT, rite? aisey.. come on la. For example, if u know that Eneos is selling things at rocket high prices.. u got to Brothers instead to shop. if u know that starbucks prices r ridiculous, u go mamak to 'yam-cha'. so, what's up with psychoing others bout his prices?? if u're not happy, find other bargains la. so hard meh?

2. our motorsports scene is still a laughing stock for other countries, since there's alot of people who's mentality is like 'celica_lousy' (to name apart frm others). obviously he signed up zth just to bang this poor fella. u got bad blood with him ha? if so, carry ur disatisfaction elsewhere. Please Not To Pollute zth with such personal matters. i'm very sure that u're not selling anything here, so why sabotaj his business? i'm a business person myself, so i know how it feels like when people comes to u sideways. if everyone is pulling down everybody who's reaching the top, the whole industry will cruble.. leaving all of you all at the bottom, driving unmodded malaysian cars. so please ya..

3. zth is a member-friendly site, supporting car enthusiasts around. Please keep it that way.

4. i saw someone put 'barang buruk oso wanna sell expensive'. *sigh* i oso play half-cut stuff for my ride, my fren. if i wanna get something cheap, i would go scouting for the best deal. so.. why la say like dat? if u're so rich, then WHY BOTHER? maybe he had to put abit high for his stuffs to cover his expenses?? petrol, toll, etc. please don't tell me that chopshop stuffs falls from the sky. if like dat, i oso want!

5. so please guys. If u have something to say, put it in a nicer way. if i give u shit, would u give me flower in return?? no rite? think b4 u pass remarks. PLEASE LA!! i hate to see things like this here in this forum. Spoil my mood only wanna buy stuff from u guys.

I feel sad to see this 'drama' here. Be professional, n support others who makes the effort to make people's life easier. I wuz about to checkout all the stuffs that he's offering, until i came across this topic. haaiihhh... f*cker la u all.. :(

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by reefa@Feb 28 2005, 04:28
:D hot topic here.

i always browse zth for latest updates, buy stuffs and all. but feel i must do my part to straighten things out here. here's what i'd like to say:

1. rectified the problem. small matter only. i see dat he got this habit of posting and updating. kinda good, as he got alot of stuffs to sell. the not so good part is the flooding case. hmm.. frm what i see, he has 1 posting for every stuff.. which is alot if he plans to groups 'em up. GIVE HIM TIME, aiight guys! i'm very sure that he knows what's going on if he logs in everyday.

Now, there's a piece of my mind for those who give such horrible remarks towards him:

1. i surely don't know how he looks like or how he is, but i'm very sure that he's a car enthusiast who happens to do a small business. if this topic is to remind him to organise his postings, WHY IN THE WORLD do some people BITCHING bout his prices? NOT RELEVANT, rite? aisey.. come on la. For example, if u know that Eneos is selling things at rocket high prices.. u got to Brothers instead to shop. if u know that starbucks prices r ridiculous, u go mamak to 'yam-cha'. so, what's up with psychoing others bout his prices?? if u're not happy, find other bargains la. so hard meh?

2. our motorsports scene is still a laughing stock for other countries, since there's alot of people who's mentality is like 'celica_lousy' (to name apart frm others). obviously he signed up zth just to bang this poor fella. u got bad blood with him ha? if so, carry ur disatisfaction elsewhere. Please Not To Pollute zth with such personal matters. i'm very sure that u're not selling anything here, so why sabotaj his business? i'm a business person myself, so i know how it feels like when people comes to u sideways. if everyone is pulling down everybody who's reaching the top, the whole industry will cruble.. leaving all of you all at the bottom, driving unmodded malaysian cars. so please ya..

3. zth is a member-friendly site, supporting car enthusiasts around. Please keep it that way.

4. i saw someone put 'barang buruk oso wanna sell expensive'. *sigh* i oso play half-cut stuff for my ride, my fren. if i wanna get something cheap, i would go scouting for the best deal. so.. why la say like dat? if u're so rich, then WHY BOTHER? maybe he had to put abit high for his stuffs to cover his expenses?? petrol, toll, etc. please don't tell me that chopshop stuffs falls from the sky. if like dat, i oso want!

5. so please guys. If u have something to say, put it in a nicer way. if i give u shit, would u give me flower in return?? no rite? think b4 u pass remarks. PLEASE LA!! i hate to see things like this here in this forum. Spoil my mood only wanna buy stuff from u guys.

I feel sad to see this 'drama' here. Be professional, n support others who makes the effort to make people's life easier. if he doesn't wanna post anything nemore, then it would be hard for me to buys stuffs frm zth again.. :(
actually he oni annoys ppl wif flooding the forum...
but u know la... once ppl is angry of him sure will take all sorts of things out n say n condemn him 1 lor....haih.... :(

reefa

Feb 28, 2005
Visit site
*sigh* :(

why must we put down our own people? if someone frm other webby, that's a different story la rite?

i just hope that jannah rearrange his stuffs a.s.a.p. That's the only way to shut those arseholes up.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
reefa

Group: Members
Member No.: 10428

Cyber Jaya
Malaysia

Drives:
2001 Proton
Satria
hmmmm, no offence dude but it's a little fishy that u just registered and u bombard people who's been advertising/chatting/dealing with for more than 2 or 3 years.

anyway, i've seen lots of forummers bundle up their item into one topic and it really make it easy for everyone. people like ReNo, Black_gsr, Hitokiri, GTR2599 and others, like to bundle up stuffs into one topic and list down all the items they have.

yes it's annoying to see jannah posting flooding the forums. not only exterior forum... some in performance forum also.... but mostly in exterior/interior la. dude, get ur act together and post nicely la. people will come in and look at ur posting if they want to. it's their choice also.

hmm.. always saying about seller's rights... seller has the right to this la that la... what about buyer's right? are we protected when dealing with stuffs sold by the internet? I myself have sold quite a few items on ZTH but i do research the pricing before posting. I'm not criticising his prices coz i think nego means nego. so, better if u want the item, call him.

bro reefa, watch it dude. some people might not like what you've said.

gti88 and abel!!!! u guys aaa... ur signature roXXXXX!!!! hehehehe :D

platinum99

Dec 13, 2004
wow, getting hotter & hotter, jannah is still active in interior & exterior threads

CIVIC EK5

Known Member
Dec 19, 2003
Visit site
jannah puki Posted: Feb 28 2005, 03:54

Group: Members
Member No.: 10429

Drives:

selling shit again!!!

:o

Come on guys,

Pls do not resort to this....... I think this is too low!!!!! :angry:

reefa

Feb 28, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by topui11@Feb 28 2005, 05:01

bro reefa, watch it dude. some people might not like what you've said.

gti88 and abel!!!! u guys aaa... ur signature roXXXXX!!!! hehehehe :D
;) true oso. alot of senior members. i just would like to voice out what i feel. no strings attached.

i just don't like to see this kinda thing happening. we all fren-fren in a this cyber-community. don't fight-fight aiight! hehehe..

for those who got offended by my thread, especially the senior members, my deepest regrets here guys. i'm truely sorry. :)

make this a happy-happy community! haha.. and happy shopping!

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
lol... i dunno... i do find it irritating too... but just click on page 2 then la....

Imho... a new section should be created where we can create our own shops :)

this would most proberly solve this problem.... ;)

i don't think jannah creates such a big problem here... i mean... nothing much for us to complain about... if your not happy with him hogging... P.M him....

there's no reason to create a new topic just to flame :o

just my 2 sen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need help from experts n sifus...
what is the correct clearance for l2 engine tappet?
too small clearance make the car no power, too big clearance cause tappet sound...
but what will cause both together??
had been tried 15intake 20exhaust and 10intake 15exhaust but still the same prob... sound become more obvious when rev...
now the car is running on 10In 15Ex.. feel lost power in all range..
is there any other causes that result this???
any experienced sifu can help me about de...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience