Who thinks jannah is hogging up the topics?

Exterior and Body

Who thinks jannah is hogging up the topics?

vestax

Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
Guy's free trade also please use some common sense . if you have alot of stuff for

sale which has something to do with eterior & body , bundle them up into one topic

and then give some discription about the stuff you're selling . Cause if you guy's

post 1 topic per item , thats gonna flood the thread and to think of it again its abit

selfish and besides that , you guy's will be wasting the space , by bumping here &

there , and then others will follow , by bumping every minute . Please do consider

about others .

Power_Hong

Oct 19, 2004
Hey guys,
I bought quite a few items from Jannah before. He might have posted it 'expensive' on the forum, but all items are negotiable if u talk to him personally. So far I m totally satisfied with each & every item I bought from him. He is quite helpful too.

But anyway, I hope all ZTH brothers go in PEACE.... Whatever you feel that is wrong or you dont like, PM or call him to talk it out.

PEACE in ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM :D

gavan

Apr 14, 2004
hmm, about the many new threads and all, i have no comment......BUT about the prices...we should not shoot or flame or kutuk or anything about it for that matter....like the rules there stated in scrolling red and white, aren't you guys obeying it or even read it?? stated there clearly, if he wanna sell expensive, up to him larr.....got what to do with you?? not happy mar just dont buy lorr...happy mar buy lorrr...easy rite? i dun find there is a need to complain about this and that......after all, why are you trying to make this into such a big thing? and also why make it public? is there something behind this?? i guess its not right by doing something like this....guess you should just PM him and let him know....if not also let TOM know and he could take actions.... :D

~cheers!
~PEACE :lol:

We here all fren fren no need fight fight wan....

crashnburn

Dec 20, 2004
we are not criticisng jannah's price... its the amount of topics he has, try posting a topic in exterior&body and you will know what i mean :) i think the obvious solution is for him to gather everything down on a list and post it in one topic... or a topic for each make of car

I

Indecided

I believe Tom is working on a solution to this.

A little patience and some more waiting goes a long way.

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
Originally posted by vestax@Feb 23 2005, 19:14
Guy's free trade also please use some common sense . if you have alot of stuff for

sale which has something to do with eterior & body , bundle them up into one topic

and then give some discription about the stuff you're selling . Cause if you guy's

post 1 topic per item , thats gonna flood the thread and to think of it again its abit

selfish and besides that , you guy's will be wasting the space , by bumping here &

there , and then others will follow , by bumping every minute . Please do consider

about others .
actually i agree wit tis...

AXXeLL

Subang
Hehehe... :lol:

erm... i agree with vertax... group everything under one topic would be the best..

lansi

Feb 1, 2005
I do agree that its very annoying, especialy when he do it everday. Expensive stuff dude. Who want to buy anyway although its in the first page. Only those who are new or desperate in getting the item will buy from him. and we have to view other page to see if there other good stuff lor.

AXXeLL

Subang
Will you guys STOP talking about his price ?? Its actually none of ya buisness... cant afford than shut up lo... :angry:

this thread is mainly about his flooding pages... and NOT about his price ! <_<

differ

danielczh.multiply.com
there is nothing wrong with jannah's price. so what if he sells at a premium? maybe have you thought that it's because the quality is a little better than the rest?

like someone mentioned, if you think it's overpriced... then don't buy it. nobody's twisting your arm right?

but jannah... ya la brother. try to gather a few together under one topic next time, having individual posts can be quite annoying. i mean, if you post 5 or 6 topics, still alright but sometimes memang lebih la when the entire page is your items.

I've decided to post some videos to poke fun at Izso's "Car modification - the dummies guide". While Izso has brought up most of the modifications in theory, let's see the theory put to test, when the Top Gear guys spent £5,200 purchasing the Renault Avantime and was given less then £10,000 in spending money to improve the car's performance, to beat an Evo round the track. While an Mitsubishi Evo...