Who thinks jannah is hogging up the topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Who thinks jannah is hogging up the topics?

crashnburn

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Visit site
Ever come across a buch of kancils out and about the roads, and there a whole string of them doing their convoy, and they are hogging up the fast lane going very slow?

I'm sure thats EXACTLY what all the people that is trying to post up their topics will feel like about jannah

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
dunno bout other ppl.. but i think jannah has the right to post as anybody else.. plus he's selling good stuff.. it's not like only his posts are always on top of the list, anybody's earlier postings would be on top..

if a person wants his/her posts to be on top, please bump regularly :lol:

juz my two cents.. everybody has the right to their own opinions..

celica_lousy

Dec 12, 2004
the way jannah post his stuffs for sale is as though the "exterior and body" section belongs to him.

kinda free advertisement.

1 time post means others post gone to duno where alr. <_<
it's quite annoying to see that way of posting. not considerate at all. n i shall say that the price he puts a bit too high sometimes. <_<

he is like the "supporting merchants" like powerzone n titan suspension but w/out the paying the advertisement fees la.

Another 1 is Rock Lee.... Opening an accessories shop in ZTH. If u wan plz ask Tom to open another forum for u at the supporting merchants section la... <_<

Somemore Rock Lee that fellow loves to sell his stuffs w/out posting prices n say the highest bidder gets the stuffs.
Then giv reason say coz clear storeroom then duno the price la n this n that.
Actually Rock Lee is juz trying to earn more than he "should" earn.
U think u sell wat precious antique or treasure? "Highest Bidder"???? :lol: :lol:

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
don't know wats wrong with that....anyway, if u guys dun like it, just PM him straight la...I'm just suggesting that he might need to organize his own sales that's all. Nobody force anybody to buy.

Rock lee is selling wat he wants and nothing is wrong with that though.

celica_lousy

Dec 12, 2004
jannah=rock lee
rock lee=jannah

sell things wif higher prices than they should.
free advertisement.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
dont know about the rest, but i'm cool with it although
i have a few threads in the exterior & body section .

So what do you want him to do ? Make only 1 topic where he puts all his items ? :blink:

7urn57yl3

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2004
It's all good. It's a `free' country. Free trade is good stuff. :)

Remember : You decide what's pricey and what's not. You decide whether to buy or not. Don't like the price or condition, don't buy. Simple right?

*SMILE* :D :D :D :D :D *SMILE*

crashnburn

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Visit site
not trying to flame anybody... but he should get his shit together and post everything up in one topic and not flood the thread or have jannah's exterior & body thread

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Originally posted by celica_lousy@Feb 23 2005, 18:21
Another 1 is Rock Lee.... Opening an accessories shop in ZTH. If u wan plz ask Tom to open another forum for u at the supporting merchants section la... <_<

Somemore Rock Lee that fellow loves to sell his stuffs w/out posting prices n say the highest bidder gets the stuffs.
Then giv reason say coz clear storeroom then duno the price la n this n that.
Actually Rock Lee is juz trying to earn more than he "should" earn.
U think u sell wat precious antique or treasure? "Highest Bidder"???? :lol: :lol:
:blink: :blink: :blink:
I did sumthing wrong??

hey...
If u dun believe that's the last piece of stock tat I have...
I would love for u to come visit my shop...I can show u...I can even let u check the whole store and if u can get more than 2 piece of the same item...
then...u can have the other item for free...

plus...
I think that Tom has already stated in the zerotohundred sales & advertisement rules #2
not to criticize sellers price and seller has every right to put the price they want...

I'm not here to offend anybody or anything...If Tom asks me to stop doing that...then i will stop...
besides...I'm still considering whether to have all the post listed in the supporting merchants section

*I respect jannah's post too and so do the other zth forumer who BUMP/Update often
It is competition and i respect that

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
no comments on the price of his stuff...but his multiple topics do annoy me...dude please la group all your things u wanna sell...its annoying to see so many things over and over again.
so please be considerate a bit jannah. cheers :)

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
we dun own zerotohundred...TOM's the owner....

if TOM come n tell 'hey...u should lower ur price/u should post ur selling price..'
then its a diff story...

wats wrong wit jannah bumping all the time?
does it mean if i'm selling my stuff then i can bump my post so tat it goes back on top...

jannah=rock lee????

wat the heck...i noe rock lee n i dunno jannah...but i noe both of em selling their stuff 2 make some side income thru the net...wats wrong... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu's,,
Pls let me know where to get this thing and place that offer good dyno...Bcoz there so many place in sunway sell this thing.actually i from penang, so i not familiar in that sunway area.. i also noticed that in this forum got few shops that all of u mentioned like n1 racing, ksp etc but there -ve and also +ve comment made by u all referring to that particular shop.. so which shop that i must go??? pls help.... :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience