Which car should I choose?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I not sifu. I’m just a boat man. I like to motor boat.

Honestly speaking, a Vellfire is a good choice if you care about gaya and resale value. Otherwise, I think the Nissan Serena S-Hybrid is the better choice if you’re okay with a 7 seater that is smaller than Vellfire without a power boot. Or if you need something the same size, or in actual fact larger, the Kia Grand Carnival in diesel - but wait for the facelift to arrive.

Personally I’d go for the Serena, handless operation of the power door is super win. You don’t really need to use the boot. Plus power boot isn’t very usable if you park in basement parking with a wall or car behind. Serena has that split tailgate, pretty smart. I think GC Mah from auto buzz bought one. The current model has 6 airbags, and it’s cheaper than the Kia.

People will say Toyota is better reliability, but both Nissan and Kia, will be brand new cars with full manufacturer warranty. The Nissan being much cheaper as well.

I’ll say this, Vellfire is a more handsome bus. But if you’re driving it, it doesn’t matter your bus is handsome or not. Vellfire or Serena you’re still driving a bus. If you say you’re a boss with driver then confirm take Vellfire ZG with the captain seats.
Very good car very versatile. Just reaaaaaaally lack of power.

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
I not sifu. I’m just a boat man. I like to motor boat.

Honestly speaking, a Vellfire is a good choice if you care about gaya and resale value. Otherwise, I think the Nissan Serena S-Hybrid is the better choice if you’re okay with a 7 seater that is smaller than Vellfire without a power boot. Or if you need something the same size, or in actual fact larger, the Kia Grand Carnival in diesel - but wait for the facelift to arrive.

Personally I’d go for the Serena, handless operation of the power door is super win. You don’t really need to use the boot. Plus power boot isn’t very usable if you park in basement parking with a wall or car behind. Serena has that split tailgate, pretty smart. I think GC Mah from auto buzz bought one. The current model has 6 airbags, and it’s cheaper than the Kia.

People will say Toyota is better reliability, but both Nissan and Kia, will be brand new cars with full manufacturer warranty. The Nissan being much cheaper as well.

I’ll say this, Vellfire is a more handsome bus. But if you’re driving it, it doesn’t matter your bus is handsome or not. Vellfire or Serena you’re still driving a bus. If you say you’re a boss with driver then confirm take Vellfire ZG with the captain seats.
Alright, will have a look and compare.

Reactions: ixeo

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Hi all, can't believe this thread has been a year. I gonna get my cx-8 soon and I will post my owner experience and some pictures :)

• Wow
Reactions: Izso