which best rim(inches) to masuk my wira sedan?

paul2pet

Mar 9, 2006
hi all great sifu out there....i just want to know which is the best inches rim to masuk on my wira 1.5:_: :hmmmm: ..? any sugesstion?:

paul2pet

Mar 9, 2006
but im still usin a 15 inches rim...how if i change 2 16?any recomended garage 2 recomen?

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
er..if u want to its not a prob.garage?u shud check out to get a good price...klg is good...but ur frm seremban:_:

[s]UpErNoVa

Feb 8, 2006
yeah.. 15" suits best for ur wira bro.. if u really wana change to 16" but dowan it to be an extra weight to ur car then u hafta look for quality ones oredi oh.. a bit too costly lo.. can go survey in klang tire shops.. cheaper.. :regular_smile:

satria81

Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA

using 15 inches on ur wira would be ideal but just make it nicer with thick tyres(the side of the tyre is flat n curvy) to bring out its look......ive seen many n looks good..just my 2 cents

nd4ever

KL, PJ & S'ban
If u would like to go for asthetic look for ur Wira, then i suggest u slam in 17" or 18" to it. It'll look gorgeous BUT it burdens up the suspension system.......... expect higher fuel consumption bcoz of this.

I've been running with 17" & 18" wheels on my Wira few years ago & it's still a 1.5L auto & it didnt fark up on me in anyway. Now still running 17" on my Wira but running with a more torquey engine. I've been very happy & satisfied with the looks plus handling of the overall car. Btw, 17" tyres r not that expensive nowadays depending on which brands u r going for. Cheers! :shades_smile:

yah, of coz bigger rims looks better... but it comes with lotsa disadvantage and headache as well... if u can clear all those headache, why not... like many has said, ur car reflects ur current status... so, wrap ur car with money... put in bling bling wheels... hahaha... joking...

:burnout: I know this question is pretty common, but the curiosity for me is still there, maybe different engines build works well with different brands.:biggrin: