Where Is The Best Place To Check Your Abs?

GTIEVO3

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
Ive already posed this question before but no reply. Just trying my luck for the second time. FYI since the day ive converted the ABS light has been on all awhile. Ive changed the sensor but problem persists. My mechanic told me its the motor pump, but i want to be really sure of the exact problem before committing myself of buying the goods. Btw im using the Evo 3 ABS not GTI. Therefore could not check using MUT but instead MUTII. Thanks

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
HelloEvo3,
Can you tell me how much you conver ur break to break with ABS?
I think i want to do the same for my satria 1.6.
thanks in advance
muff

GTIEVO3

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
The brakes (including ABS) came together with the halfcut, so i cant really provide the exact amount

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
ABS Check light always on may be due to dirty ABS sensor from any of the 4 wheel. Get MUTii to check. Normally we testing it on the road. See whether all 4 wheel giving an equal reading. If got 1 or more wheel giving inconsistent reading, then confirm the sensor got dirt. This has happened to my previous lancer. Get my friend to check thru MUT II, then confirmed ok. Now the car sold already.

If u need assistance, pm me further. Can asked my friend to check for u using MUT II.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
u juz changed d abs or long time oledi? sometimes is d wire problem.....or ur ecu need to reset......but make sure ur ABS is working......if it is working then u need reset ECU....otherwise coulb b one wheel abs rosak

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s almost time for BMW’s latest M toy to make its debut under the spotlight of the world and according to reports, it’s going to be available with only a manual transmission. Before you go about cashing in your EPF for what could arguably be the most exciting M model in years, you’d need to also know that only 2,700 units will be made for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience