ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
As per subject.. tq

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Ayell, It's Leng Hong Auto at Jln Sia Her Yam, off Jln Orkid See Mr. Ah Poh. TQ.

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
Thanx Mr FocalPoint :D Got it..

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
Originally posted by FocalPoint@Nov 8 2004, 08:42
Ayell, It's Leng Hong Auto at Jln Sia Her Yam, off Jln Orkid See Mr. Ah Poh. TQ.
Go to Leng Hong to buy another bottle but he said we are not selling it anymore.. why arrr?? :(

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Ayell, we just checked with Leng Hong's Mr. Ah Poh ( the one with the moustache ). According to him, this is not possible. Leng Hong has been selling Tufoil for over 4 years already and will continue to sell it.

Hence, please see Mr. Ah Poh tomorrow. TQ.

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
Originally posted by FocalPoint@Dec 8 2004, 21:27
Ayell, we just checked with Leng Hong's Mr. Ah Poh ( the one with the moustache ). According to him, this is not possible. Leng Hong has been selling Tufoil for over 4 years already and will continue to sell it.

Okay.. Thanx.. maybe the guy I talk to just some lazy salesman... :angry: hehhehe.. :P

Thanx again mr FocalPoint for the effort.. :)

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by FocalPoint@Dec 8 2004, 21:27

im wondering Mr.Ah Poh (the one with moustache) is the old or young man?? i bought mine last week...but with different price for different person <_<

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For all those car lover out there:

Im currently distibuting the new product from overseas to any of u that business in car care that make the car that been apply look dame preety!

It is a polish that when apply to to your car and will be giving a 5 year guaranty (not warranty) that your car will shine like hell.!!!!!!!!!!!

It is suitable to all those metallic and even 2k colour paint.
Dame nice, it is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience