What Is the Maximum Possible Bore for Campro Engine?

mona-vie

Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
I meant the Sp4H used on the Satria Neo. This is because I have think I will bore up the engine a little and use custom pistons and conrods and go for supercharging. Getting a mitsubishi engine is a good idea but too risky in my country as its illegal.

Anyone knows how much I can bore up the engine w/o making the walls too thin for forced induction?

Thanks.

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
seen a couple of guys who tune their campro's to about 300hp or around there. his car was flying broo

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
hey mona-vie, sorry bro none. Hes a friend of mine, but i just think id be fair to say his car was stage 3 moded, quite undriveable on an everyday basis. Just got a neo bro?

mona-vie

Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
hey mona-vie, sorry bro none. Hes a friend of mine, but i just think id be fair to say his car was stage 3 moded, quite undriveable on an everyday basis. Just got a neo bro?
Yes, gotten a neo just 1 1/2 months ago. Now thinking of upgrading the engine of the neo to push around 200HP. I intend to stick with the same block except upgrade the pistons and conrods (stick with stock crank) and bore up a little. Then probably supercharged it with an Eaton roots charger to around 1 bar and that should provide me with over 200HP at the wheels.

Good enough for daily driving and keep up with the pesky Honda VTECs!! lol.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you ever fantasized about ultimate performance cars going around traffic-plagued downtown Jakarta? Hailing from Jakarta, Indonesia, a community named Speedcreed.net, organized a cruise you see before you. For the first time, it was held on a weekday morning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience