What happened to our Motorsport scene?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha...you all kaya-kaya one...use ron97...sure need to support us miskin-miskin one..

Does the current crude oil price increasing?
(just checked, it increasing maa...almost 50% increase since last 4 month)
5% increase compared to the same date last year..

But not as bad as crude oil price earlier this year.
Anyway RM3 is the highest ever I think (for Malaysia)..very bad...

I don't think this will affect motorsport..mostly use racing fuel maa..lot more expensive...
You are right, the racers all using racing fuel. Friends of mine who can afford Sports car will fuel with V Power Racing and not the normal Ron97.....

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
cause the politicians are too busy with these activities...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
so embarrassing that the so-called leaders of Malaysia are behaving like this....

I dont think they got brains....

letitia

Oct 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.3gorillas.com
I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
I would say the cost of attending an event at SIC is not that affordable.

Entrance fee is acceptable but with almost non-existent spectators, they should make it lower to attract more ppl 1st.

Parking fee is absolutely a goddamn rip-off. Just to park at somewhere out there costs at least rm10 (depends on the type of event) with no guarantee of your car safety. The question is, the parking lot is built by SIC but why the spectators need to pay the organizer?

Petrol, tolls, food & drinks(at SIC). They're not cheap.

michika12

Sep 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.tradecarview.com
Motorsports need money to run ,this applies in any country.

Malaysia case, funding is the issue.
When politic (inevitably) comes in, the motorsport gets hijacked and changed it completely.
I agree on this, I think politician look office as a way to gain wealth, I doubt if they're reallly care for other things like motor sports.. just my 2 cents opinion! :hmmmm: