wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
:thefinger:

u old buggers better come out for awhile sometimes, no point just stay at home and rot :rofl:

peterj

Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i am always here,,but cant join TT:itsme:

g88

Jan 28, 2004
old based on year of registration or total number of post spammed :hmmmm:

:thefinger:

u old buggers better come out for awhile sometimes, no point just stay at home and rot :rofl:
All got family commitments already how to go out? Go out kena pull-ear by wife or worse - kena bring whole family out and non-stop jaga the kids running around like monkeys in a banana park

You different, I actually brought my daughter to some tt, JDM 2.0 and even your dyno at Sunway, where she was checking out the GTR 35 engine.....hhahahhahahahha:biggrin:

Reporting in... Doesn't seem as lively here... Not retards such as kendrick (lower caps intended) for us to trash... No donation seeker to build own car for Blackhowling to straighten... Less detailing posts because mostly its a repeat of the same old stories... Myhtbuster Izso and DIY God Johnsonlam also seldom post their latest findings already. With that said, I do get a bit of entertainment from reading an old post regarding a legendary nissan monsters here:

<http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/298196-nissan-sentra-b14-sr20-fully-engine-rebuilt-n-a-style-2.html>

You different, I actually brought my daughter to some tt, JDM 2.0 and even your dyno at Sunway, where she was checking out the GTR 35 engine.....hhahahhahahahha:biggrin:
Actually, it's more like you different. Your kids are all grown up!

Reporting in... Doesn't seem as lively here... Not retards such as kendrick (lower caps intended) for us to trash... No donation seeker to build own car for Blackhowling to straighten... Less detailing posts because mostly its a repeat of the same old stories... Myhtbuster Izso and DIY God Johnsonlam also seldom post their latest findings already. With that said, I do get a bit of entertainment from reading an old post regarding a legendary nissan monsters here:
Yeah well - Johnson and myself have our own brands now so we're saving our stuff for Racenotrice.com and kakidiy.com (Johnsons brand). Hehe. Besides, most of the DIYs that's worth doing and easy to do is already posted. More complex ones tend to be either money making and is kept for ourselves (like Johnsons ecu tuning sessions for Inspira/Lancers) or is good material for our websites for content.

Speaking of which have you been reading RNR? :biggrin:

marv3

Jun 5, 2014
Should have ZTH VETERAN TT 1.0 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

To commemorate all the contributions made to all the car enthusiast and mod kakis..... :congrats::congrats::congrats:

er.......i'm not old.. can join? :biggrin: :rofl:

We had always believe that by maintain our finishing standards, our Zero Compromising Policy, we had nothing to fear. But this time round, we were scared shitless. We received a request from this client that had his car worked on by a well known detailing, so well know that the company is in many famous automotive forums. zerotohundred, lowyat, bmw owner forums and many more. We were scared shitless when we were appointed to work on a car that had undergone his so called "god hands" We were...