wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
:thefinger:

u old buggers better come out for awhile sometimes, no point just stay at home and rot :rofl:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i am always here,,but cant join TT:itsme:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
old based on year of registration or total number of post spammed :hmmmm:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
:thefinger:

u old buggers better come out for awhile sometimes, no point just stay at home and rot :rofl:
All got family commitments already how to go out? Go out kena pull-ear by wife or worse - kena bring whole family out and non-stop jaga the kids running around like monkeys in a banana park

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
All got family commitments already how to go out? Go out kena pull-ear by wife or worse - kena bring whole family out and non-stop jaga the kids running around like monkeys in a banana park
You different, I actually brought my daughter to some tt, JDM 2.0 and even your dyno at Sunway, where she was checking out the GTR 35 engine.....hhahahhahahahha:biggrin:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Reporting in... Doesn't seem as lively here... Not retards such as kendrick (lower caps intended) for us to trash... No donation seeker to build own car for Blackhowling to straighten... Less detailing posts because mostly its a repeat of the same old stories... Myhtbuster Izso and DIY God Johnsonlam also seldom post their latest findings already. With that said, I do get a bit of entertainment from reading an old post regarding a legendary nissan monsters here:

<http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/298196-nissan-sentra-b14-sr20-fully-engine-rebuilt-n-a-style-2.html>

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You different, I actually brought my daughter to some tt, JDM 2.0 and even your dyno at Sunway, where she was checking out the GTR 35 engine.....hhahahhahahahha:biggrin:
Actually, it's more like you different. Your kids are all grown up!

Reporting in... Doesn't seem as lively here... Not retards such as kendrick (lower caps intended) for us to trash... No donation seeker to build own car for Blackhowling to straighten... Less detailing posts because mostly its a repeat of the same old stories... Myhtbuster Izso and DIY God Johnsonlam also seldom post their latest findings already. With that said, I do get a bit of entertainment from reading an old post regarding a legendary nissan monsters here:
Yeah well - Johnson and myself have our own brands now so we're saving our stuff for Racenotrice.com and kakidiy.com (Johnsons brand). Hehe. Besides, most of the DIYs that's worth doing and easy to do is already posted. More complex ones tend to be either money making and is kept for ourselves (like Johnsons ecu tuning sessions for Inspira/Lancers) or is good material for our websites for content.

Speaking of which have you been reading RNR? :biggrin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Should have ZTH VETERAN TT 1.0 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

To commemorate all the contributions made to all the car enthusiast and mod kakis..... :congrats::congrats::congrats:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
er.......i'm not old.. can join? :biggrin: :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had always believe that by maintain our finishing standards, our Zero Compromising Policy, we had nothing to fear. But this time round, we were scared shitless. We received a request from this client that had his car worked on by a well known detailing, so well know that the company is in many famous automotive forums. zerotohundred, lowyat, bmw owner forums and many more. We were scared shitless when we were appointed to work on a car that had undergone his so called "god hands" We were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience