Weird Polish

kopdaddy

Sep 21, 2006
www.abinesh.com
I was looking to get my car polished and waxed over the weekend and i was at Parkson at OUG and so at the car park there was this car wash. The guy had a special promo for a 3-step polish for only RM60! I thought it was superb so i agreed and went into the mall to do my groceries. 30mins later when i came back the guy was almost done! I was a bit suprised and asked him if how he did it so fast!! You know what this moron told me??

Apparently he mixed all the 3 steps into a bottle and used it together and applied at one go! According to the guy it was normal and most shops do it like tat nowdays!! I felt it was rubbish! How does each step work when mixed together!??! The workmanship was rubbish and it was a pure waste of money!!

Next time you are going to wax your car make sure its a proper 3 step and no shop can complete a proper 3 step in even a hour!!

:mad:

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
lol....you shud tell him to try to eat all 3 meals during the morning, save him time to go out for lunch in the afternoon and dinner at night.

this is plain bullshit.....most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. mix all 3 together to get 3-step.

anywyas bro, mind telling us where and who this shop is? so fellow forumers can stay away.

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
dude, a 3-step for RM60 is already fishy. What did you expect?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
sorry to hear that bro.i laugh when i read ur post.mix all 3 step in to 1.
ask him lar u think "rejoice" shampoo meh....hahaha...no hard feeling bro.

kopdaddy

Sep 21, 2006
www.abinesh.com
Dude! I didnt expect that kinda rubbish man! when i was back..he was almost done! ooh..well...lessons! :adore:

Im not sure what its called..but the next time i pass it..im taking a pic too!!
Its in the carpark of the Parkson OUG(formely Youhan)

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
All this three step etc is just bullshit.

You either want your exterior to be shiny, or shiny + have much lesser swirls, or shiny + almost no swirls ( which includes random scratches etc ).

Rough timing, for a 5 Series, complete interior, exterior, engine bay, wheel wells :

- Engine bay ( aluminium foil wrapping on exposed wiring, quick rinse, degrease + scrub, rinse, appy and buff dressing, remove alu foil ) 40 mins to 1 ur.
- Wheel and wheel well ( rinse, degrease + scrub, rinse ) 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins.
- Interior ( clean, vacuum, apply dressing + buff, windows, carpets scrubbed if required ) 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins.
- Exterior ( rinse, wash, rinse, dry, clay, rinse, dry, taping, polish, wax / sealant ) at least 4 hours, can go up to 6 - 7 hours, and this doesn't include min waiting time to let wax / sealant cure a bit.
- Wheel waxed, wheel well dressed, all exterior trim dressed, all chrome trim polished, exhaust polished... 1 hour or so.

So how the hell can you do, a car, example as small as Kelisa, under 3 hours? Fillers!!!! Hahah!!!

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
All this three step etc is just bullshit.

You either want your exterior to be shiny, or shiny + have much lesser swirls, or shiny + almost no swirls ( which includes random scratches etc ).

Rough timing, for a 5 Series, complete interior, exterior, engine bay, wheel wells :

- Engine bay ( aluminium foil wrapping on exposed wiring, quick rinse, degrease + scrub, rinse, appy and buff dressing, remove alu foil ) 40 mins to 1 ur.
- Wheel and wheel well ( rinse, degrease + scrub, rinse ) 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins.
- Interior ( clean, vacuum, apply dressing + buff, windows, carpets scrubbed if required ) 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins.
- Exterior ( rinse, wash, rinse, dry, clay, rinse, dry, taping, polish, wax / sealant ) at least 4 hours, can go up to 6 - 7 hours, and this doesn't include min waiting time to let wax / sealant cure a bit.
- Wheel waxed, wheel well dressed, all exterior trim dressed, all chrome trim polished, exhaust polished... 1 hour or so.

So how the hell can you do, a car, example as small as Kelisa, under 3 hours? Fillers!!!! Hahah!!!

tru tru.... this kinda service polish that you said surely cost more than RM300... coz too perfect. normaly 3 steps can be done less than 1half hour. it can be done. Price are subject to the service. rm100 3 steps of course cant compare to rm500 service.

combining 3 steps..... it just insane. i can do 2 steps(proper 2 steps) for you for just rm50 plus wash,vacuum and engine wash at my place. hahahaha

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Take a samurai sword, and slice him from top right to bottom left in one hard swing. 3 in 1. Why? Cut the head in half, the body in half and the internal organs in half. 3 parts cut half in 1 swing.

raymond

Known Member
May 19, 2004
Visit site
:D

i give u wash and wax.

around 30 minutes.

CAR wash shampoo with Wax in it.

I think he is thinking of this...

Mixture together will not work.

Cleaning + Protection mix together, just like take a hair treatmen+ condition + hair shampoo. When u shower, do it together.

:D great idea....

RM 60 for a 3 steps. really a good price. let me know the real place. i go check it out.

from a car without swirl, become swirl..

THAT IS WHAT WE CALL -->> SWIRL FREE!

FREE SWIRL after 3 steps

:P

goood deal, got free things :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Neon lights installation for multiplex system

Does anyone know of any workshop in JB who knows how to install neon lights in Peugeot cars? Peugeot has multiplex system thus looking for someone who has knowledge in it.

Thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience