wat a wrong decision!

yewjunyan

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
Hey guys...i hav made a wrong decision...im using tuffoil for more than 10 bottle d...but i never use it for the present 5000km for my engine...why?...coz im now at studying at UUM, which is at very rural area, at sintok...the neaerest city would be alor setar...i cant find any tuffoil dealer here...anyone would like to recommand me?
im now using X1R as temporary replacement for tuffoil..but, the tappet sound reappeared....before putting X1R in to my engine, the forman recommand me to flush my engine....so i use stp engine flush to flush my engine as wat the forman recommended before i poor in the X1R.....dats definately a wrong decision..y? coz the engine become noisier....
now im waiting for the next oil change and searching for tuffoil dealer....haih:banghead: :banghead:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Yewjunyan.Do not despair and suffer frustration or bang your head on the wall like inserted cartoon icon.Cheers!!

You can get Tufoil in Alor Setar from Unispeedwell Motor. His name is Frankie. Tel.019 4404493.This should be quite near to you.

Tufoil is still in the Guinness Book of Records after 11 years The coefficient of friction of only 0.029 as tested by the US government is still unbeaten.This is something for other oil additive makers and even motor oil companies to equal or beat it.

Tufoil is a product with proper R & D.The US government will not waste its time testing a product that is nonsensical.It is no wonder that Tufoil has been awarded 12 international patents for the technology. By the way people these days are all talking about nano technology. Tufoil went the nano way since 25 years ago at a time when nano was unheard of!! Fascinating isn't it.It is indeed on top of the technology heap and is still ahead of its time.

Last edited:

bugbear1986

Known Member
Apr 22, 2006
hi.. where to find dealers in butterworth or bukit mertajam area? thx~~

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Hey guys...i hav made a wrong decision...im using tuffoil for more than 10 bottle d...but i never use it for the present 5000km for my engine...why?...coz im now at studying at UUM, which is at very rural area, at sintok...the neaerest city would be alor setar...i cant find any tuffoil dealer here...anyone would like to recommand me?
im now using X1R as temporary replacement for tuffoil..but, the tappet sound reappeared....before putting X1R in to my engine, the forman recommand me to flush my engine....so i use stp engine flush to flush my engine as wat the forman recommended before i poor in the X1R.....dats definately a wrong decision..y? coz the engine become noisier....
now im waiting for the next oil change and searching for tuffoil dealer....haih:banghead: :banghead:
hahahahahaha...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:hahaha::banghead:...hahahahhaa:rofl:

bugbear1986

Known Member
Apr 22, 2006
hi chris, is me again..
(has spoken to u on the phone last year; in regards of the turoil whitebox packaging)
if im not wrong, this is 6th time of using tufoil during oil change..

a major question here...
what if the turfoil content tht i poured into the engine is less than the recommended portion/dosage? is there any side effect..
coz yesterday i pour in half bottle of it to a just purchased viva 07',
now the engine sounds weird.. intermittently can hear some piston squickin sound,
not enuf lubrication kah?
not so sure what engine oil tht the used car dealer used when they done the free service for my viva07' :(

another info is: now the engine feels heavier when throttle it from full-stop.. after it goes, feels okay...

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hi! bugbear 1986. Yeah, I do remember about you calling about the old Tufoil bottle circa 1995 which was sold to you for an astronomical RM 88!! Old is indeed gold though we still have a couple of them still in potent condition.

The squeaks are not from the pistons. If you can really hear them, you would deafened by the "big bangs" in te cylinders too. It could be "knocking" or engine pinging which is due to inaccurate engine timing or even low octane petrol. By the way, who actually checks if 95 is really 95 and 97 is indeed 97? Squeaks could also be due to belt slippage due to irregular wear or water and grease contamination. Check also air-cond and alternator pulleys.

I do not know about you. For me, I will only have oil changed in my presence. I will never accept the instruction that I have to spend time in a waiting room with free expresso and biscuits.Mistakes and carelessness can take place when performing this very crucial job.Debris like dirt, lint, cap seals and sand grains can enter engine through dirtied dipsticks and filling funnels.

Nothing is free in this world. Take care and give me a tinkle should you pass this way.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car started shifting up and down while driving on a constant road.i have taken it to a transmission shop and they have found the following fault codes when test with ADS-1 Fault Diagnostic Scanner:1642 anomalous engine speed signal,100 gear monitoring
Need i remove the tranny and strip?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience