want to wash Apexi Super intake...

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
since we are at the topic... anyone here using Blitz wire mesh filter... i suppose it's very dirty... but how was it after 1~2 years? :)

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
the apexi power intake is small
but mine is SUPER intake, is freaking big and heavy.
is an old model though
the filter become black color liao, actually an air filter become black color still can use arr? :lol:

i wash already still black color...
how to make it become red again??? :(

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
the apexi is actually a no or very less maintenance,no need to clean,coz it can withstand close to 350000km without clogging if im not mistaken,it's just the beauty of having a clean air filter right,if u clean it u might clog it even worse,push the dirt further inside to the fine filter...

awsyeow

Mar 25, 2004
helo sifus...
today i went to enquire bout the air filters... i tot of putting knn cos low budget.... that fella in the shop quote me rm228 for open pod knn+ adapter.... is the price ok ar.....he oso quote me rm280 for knn drop in....
i'm not sure expensiv or not... and according to that fella :he say put drop in better for performance ... open pod onli for sound n pick up.....is that true .....in a dilema... duno which one to choose(open pod makan more minyak rite..)
anyway his apexi is rm 350 n hks is 320..... is his price ok ar......
by the way i 'm in melaka
last question: for wira 1.5 2002 if put the a/f how bout the stupid ecu thing ar.....
afraid later after putting the a/f no effect cos of the ecu.....

in a learning process....jus shoot

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
for your air filter issue,actually open pod might give you better benefits if you have a heat shield.go for the apexi one if you really want peformance.it has been compared to all the other filters where it gives you the best HP upgrade compared to HKS and ... and it does not have any maintainance worries,like washing it and etc..

you have nothing to worry about your ecu.air filter would give you a better air intake.not really effecting your air-fuel ratio.

awsyeow

Mar 25, 2004
orite L2turbofool bro......
thans for the info....
but pocket kosong la. seems like hav to puasa a few weeks ahaaahhaaa...
is rm 350 for apex i including the adapter n the installation expensiv?
ya one more issue.....if kena stop by jpj sure kena rite for open pod a/f

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by awsyeow@Feb 1 2005, 00:24
thans for the info....
wah so expensive?

here sell apexi with adapter around RM230.... dunno from which shop liow... mostly is KSP...

awsyeow

Mar 25, 2004
Originally posted by NiCkY7+Feb 1 2005, 01:05 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiCkY7 @ Feb 1 2005, 01:05 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-awsyeow@Feb 1 2005, 00:24
thans for the info....
wah so expensive?

here sell apexi with adapter around RM230.... dunno from which shop liow... mostly is KSP... [/b][/quote]
serious ar bro... apex i super intake onli rm230 with adapter(wont be fake one rite) .... can tell me which shop ?.... around subang area isit....
thans

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
rm230 will normally get u the af onli,no adapter no nothing,rm350 is quite reasonable considering u get the adapter + installation..who say open pod kena ngan jpj???u've been hearing lots of rubbish la..big n noisy muffler might kena but there's no such thing as open pod also kena...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
KSP in sunway .. n1 row la
and prestige in penang
230 with honda or mitsu adapters

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by man10681@Jan 31 2005, 19:24
the apexi is actually a no or very less maintenance,no need to clean,coz it can withstand close to 350000km without clogging if im not mistaken,it's just the beauty of having a clean air filter right,if u clean it u might clog it even worse,push the dirt further inside to the fine filter...
oh shit....
so does it mean the apexi i have is "useless"

how to make sure that the air filter is working "fine"?
diuuuu, i sense that i have to get a new one liao...

awsyeow

Mar 25, 2004
orite ....thans to both jinkl and man10681 for the info... cos i heard ppl saying open pod oso cannot... jus wana clarify things.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I succesfully installed a new headunit . However now the central locking and alarm aint working. Ive checked all the fuse and all in working condition. Anyone can shed some lights into this ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience