Video: Toyota 86 Drift Demo by Tengku Djan at the TIMETOATTACK R2 + 2 AE86! - Sepang

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
<iframe width="600" height="330" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DXdZ3cESWZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A segment that was highly anticipated in last weekends' TIMETOATTACK Round 2 was the sideways debut of Toyota's new 86. Like a putty in his hands, Tengku Djan more than managed to make the new 200hp 6 speed manual 86 dance on the main straights in, around and in between 2 other fine examples of a classic AE86!

Imagine a dry Sepang main straight with a factory stock 86 that was more slippery than a slippery senorita. A testament of not just Tengku Djan's legendary skills but also the 86's inherent genes of a true FR driver's car.

Attachments

prince of speed

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
Re: Video: Toyota 86 Drift Demo by Tengku Djan at the TIMETOATTACK R2 + 2 AE86! - Sep

Imagine if we could see Tengku Djan and Tsuchiya batting in a drift, Tsuchiya driving AE86 and Tengku driving FT86. Wont that be a sweet memory to remember....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyways guys i am new here, sorry if i am doing things wrongly here

Alright, i am driving an Honda Accord SV4, H22A engine with auto transmission,
just running stock black top engine with HWL Adjustables Hi/Low Soft/Hard, and some interiors done as well,
i have been deciding on changing gearbox to manual first, what i have found is that the gearbox that is highly capable for my engine is the T2W4 (i want lsd) which is from a CL1, if i am not mistaken, correct me please if i am wrong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience