Usual Sunday routine with the Kenot Tahan Gang...

Shame about the traffic, especially earlier on in the first leg. But Yoong was taking it slow anyway, still got time to adjust his wedgie LOL :rofl:

By the way, what tyres and suspension are you using? And also, what's making that rattling noise inside the car? Stones hitting the undercarriage?

he will always relax but the fastest when the rest were trying to catch him like cats and dogs :biggrin:

[PIMPIN];1063737844 said:
Shame about the traffic, especially earlier on in the first leg. But Yoong was taking it slow anyway, still got time to adjust his wedgie LOL :rofl:

By the way, what tyres and suspension are you using? And also, what's making that rattling noise inside the car? Stones hitting the undercarriage?

Running Conti CSC3, 275/35/18 all round. Coilovers are ol-skool TEIN HRs... damping non-adjustable, serviced them and somehow I like them very much. There are stones and debris on some part of the route, and the CSC3s were quite sticky. :driver:

Regardless of what you all think, I'm always taking it easy and relaxed when driving/drifting/racing. I always believed clean and calm driving will result in better controlled aggression and produced better time and good vehicle control.

Last edited:
From what I saw from the video, your gear stick is a bit different isn't it? The so called 'traditional stick' when they shift, the whole stick 'shift' to the gear, but yours just minimal movement. Curiously asking, what is that type of gear stick called? In the video.

Not the usual type of question. But just being really curious.

Last edited:
Mr.N's barney unleashed again...seriously,nex time whil driving,put barney's theme song,wakaka

Running Conti CSC3, 275/35/18 all round. Coilovers are ol-skool TEIN HRs... damping non-adjustable, serviced them and somehow I like them very much. There are stones and debris on some part of the route, and the CSC3s were quite sticky. :driver:

Regardless of what you all think, I'm always taking it easy and relaxed when driving/drifting/racing. I always believed clean and calm driving will result in better controlled aggression and produced better time and good vehicle control.

That's a real smooth blast...plus a nice R33GTR.

From what I saw from the video, your gear stick is a bit different isn't it? The so called 'traditional stick' when they shift, the whole stick 'shift' to the gear, but yours just minimal movement. Curiously asking, what is that type of gear stick called? In the video.

Not the usual type of question. But just being really curious.

Ah... try google C's Driving Position Shift. Rare piece of gem, but excellent stuff.

eh..... i got cheated... wat is this? how come this barney is so different than the barney i know?

how come it's not this barney:
barney.jpg

[H] [K] [S];1063740562 said:
They long time out of business rite, I mean the producer if not mistaken...

Yup, C's are long since deC'sd LOL. Can't even find pdf user manuals online :(

[PIMPIN];1063740843 said:
Yup, C's are long since deC'sd LOL. Can't even find pdf user manuals online :(

:( Perhaps back then the C's weren't a big hit that's why discontinued...

BH : What's with the horney barney?! & I thought you were so ALIM... :rofl:

His car playing the song.. I love u, u love me, we're big happy family... Kakaka...

BH, your pic showed St. Barney la... too ALIM. Mine is the evil version.