Useful Site For Ice Begiiner

hello... i want to mod ICe to my car but i need help..
erm..now im using ori speaker la..if i buy amp then use in ori speaker to push the sound nicer..can or not?
or if i buy compenent set need buy amp? two speaker 6" inch and two tweeter and two crossover.
Can help me Sifu?

changing amp doesnt mean your sound will change. It only make it clearer or louder. Then most audible change will be the speakers.

CCK
all mid or tweeter comes in a pair. I bet it will be strange to listen to only one speaker (other than the sub).

if your budget permit you then its better to get a 4 channel amp. If not then you can always power it with your HU internal amp. Most amp nowdays comes with an internal 4 channel amp. That should be sufficient in a budget

AppleYard,
What is internal amp? 4 channel can plug in four speaker rite.
But not big speaker la.. i mean is
can a amp can put in 2 mid and 2 rear speaker? will it make my car louder?
Im using Altis,so Altis got 2 tweeter, 2 front speaker and 2 rear speaker..How many watt may suitable? 800w can?
So i just wanna push the 4 not inlude tweeter.can?

Thanks AppleYard for advising me!!!

get a 4 channel. Connect the tweeter and the front speaker to the amp and the back speaker to the HU.

Internal amp is the amp built inside your HU. Usually it gives out like 50w peak and like 25w rms.

800w is too much. Usually front speaker need 70w - 100w rms. Change your stock speaker to something decent first before adding an amp. If you have the budget get a 4 channel, some component and a decend HU, you should be satisfied.

cheers

What Is HU?Is it my original car audio?

Yes Yes..is true..usually ori speaker is about 70-100w.But when i full bass also loud!! Better than proton.

So how many watt of the rear speaker of my car?
So if use 4-channel amp can connect to the 2 rear ,2 front speaker and 2 tweeter?Not 4-channel only can connect to 4 speaker meh?

If i use onli amp Like MOHAWK rite,does it help any improvement to my car sound system?
What is decend HU?

u're at sabah... prepare some money...
cruise down to Sibu and sapu some audio
back again loh! hahaha.

wht's ur car, wht's ur player?

HU = Head Unit = Player
Most ppl would not consider rear speaker. I know you might think that rear speaker will create sorround sound, but in car enviroment it doesnt. Just stick with the front. preferably a component and a tweeter.

Just get a 4 channel. Mohawk is ok for it. some component and tweeter. if you want loud the add subwoofer. But be prepared to spend some extra $$$.

hi guys,im totaly new in ICE,any sifu mind sharing some information with me.currently having stock speaker on wira,having a pair of pioneer tweeter and a pair of rear speaker,my fren giving me a amp and a 10 inch woofer(attached with a big box wan).my purpose is to have a clear and loud sound. so what can i do to the amp and the woofer? do i need to get a pair of front speaker?there are many kind of speaker alvailable in market such as 2way,3way.... which can should i go for it?im not going to those branded stuff.hope guys can help me....thanks....

Originally posted by artnet@Apr 19 2005, 20:40
u're at sabah... prepare some money...
cruise down to Sibu and sapu some audio
back again loh! hahaha.

wht's ur car, wht's ur player?
[snapback]911429[/snapback]​

Oh..really.... Sibu got sale many cheap audio stuff?
But im currently at west Malaysia..Also can sapu cheap Audio stuff..
I got fren la..sell cheap ..

Originally posted by appleyard@Apr 19 2005, 21:19
HU = Head Unit = Player
Most ppl would not consider rear speaker. I know you might think that rear speaker will create sorround sound, but in car enviroment it doesnt. Just stick with the front. preferably a component and a tweeter.

Just get a 4 channel. Mohawk is ok for it. some component and tweeter. if you want loud the add subwoofer. But be prepared to spend some extra $$$.
[snapback]911528[/snapback]​

So ..Sifu..If u sugest 4 channel amp then how many watt should i buy..
And conect to which Speaker? Tweeter?Mid?or Rear?
why Dont use 6 channel geh? can connect all ma..

how about consider running active setup?
two channel for tweeters (front)
two channel for mid woofer (front)
two channel bridged for subwoofer (single)?

get urself a alpine 9833 or 9835... it can run 3 way!
no need additional crossover. get a good six channel
amp like u said and run them active.

when buying speaker make sure it match with the power
rating of the amp. then u won't damage ur speakers.

i'm using a DLS b5 from component speaker....... and a stellar rear speaker...... i'm thinking of getting an 2 channel amp and a subwoofer..... the amp will be for my woofer first..... then later i'll get a monoblock amp for my woofer and change the 2 channel amp for my speakers....... and recomendations on wat amp and woofers for me??? i'm driving a jeep. budget around rm 1300-rm1500 prefably