Underground Racing’s twin turbo Gallardo flips doing the mile

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The notoriously fast mile-killing Lamborghini Gallardo from Underground Racing has just eaten dirt and flipped due to severe crosswinds while running the Texas Mile.

As you can see from the picture, things got pretty ugly, which is expected from the speeds that car runs. Reports are in that the driver is still alive but the car itself looks to be headed for the scrapyard, both halves of it.

The video doesn’t actually catch the crash but manages to get the aftermath right after it flipped.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/klnizM7auto?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Source: Jalopnik

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
destruction... :adore:

ak91

Oct 3, 2010
KCH Sarawak
i have no idea why im so sad about this news =(((!! the UG racing twinturbo gallardo's engine is a work of art! i even had it as my desktop background.. now its trashed..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all,

i really want to know, is it interchangeable? RHD gearbox and LHD gearbox? pardon me the naiveness, most cars that i see, the orientation of an engine is pretty much the same regardless of RHD or LHD. so, i would imagine that the mounting for the tranny would be the same, the way that it connects to the clutch and onto the flywheel and onto the crankshaft is the same. The way that i can think of the difference is the clutch pump location. Even the gear 1 to gear 5 or Reverse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience