Turbosmart eBoost2 Electronic Boost Controller with Shift Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Turbosmart eBoost2 Electronic Boost Controller with Shift Light

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
ITEM SOLD!!Genuine item. Have loads n loads of electronic function in this boost controller. Genuine product from Australia. Sold as is basis and everything in the pics included.
Very very reluctant sale, but need money urgently. Bonus is double shift light that comes with the meter. Very rare. Price being reduced as i need to sell this off..Selling way below market value. My lost is your gain.. SOLD!!
First come first server basis and sold as is basis..Thanks
Genuine buyer please call me directly..no sms please.
012 2595740
019 3217045
Joe

Taken from Turbosmart website -
Turbosmart award-winning e-Boost range of boost management systems is one of the most popular, powerful and user friendly ranges on the market. Created by racers for racers, the e-Boost range gives you ultimate control over the boost curve with smart features designed for one thing %u2013 to exceed your expectations and get results.

All Turbosmart e-Boost Controllers feature our exclusive adjustable gate pressure feature which minimizes wastegate creep and can improve turbo response by up to 1000 rpm earlier in the rev range – this means that you can increase the performance and response from your engine without even raising the maximum boost level. e-Boost controllers allow the user to control 3 different aspects of the boost curve; the maximium boost pressure (set point), the spool up rate of the turbocharger (gate pressure) and the reaction time of the controller (sensitivity).

Each unit is housed in an aluminium case for durability and strength while a simple 3 segment display is used for clarity and easy navigation in all extreme driving conditions.

Even though, like all Turbosmart products, the e-Boost range has been designed with racers in mind, it is equally at home on a street car as it is on a race car.

TurboSmartE-boost2.jpg

Turbosmarteboost2.jpg

Last edited:
Bringing My Post Up.. please contact me for more details. Thanks

Bumping.. nego till acceptable price.. need to sell. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.