Tufoil in Hyundai Getz?

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
My car (Hyundai Getz 1.6 Auto) using semi synthetic engine oil and clocking merely 36k km. Always stuck in jam, and car really feel heavy sometimes for stop and go traffic. Can tufoil help the engine to run smoother or easier to move from stand still?

How about Kelisa using mineral oil clocking 16k km? Authorised service center using mineral oil right? Me blur also :rolleyes:..........

Tufoil friendly to what ever engine oil? The most important part, where to get this stuff? Cost?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Reports from the field tells us that Korean cars run very well with Tufoil.

One senior citizen recently put in a bottle of Tufoil into his Ascent which had clocked only 5,000 km. He found it terrific and will use it again in the next service.

Getz, we suggest you give Tufoil a shot for your 2 cars. You may be impressed.

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
Thanks focal point. But just serviced my Kelisa on 20th of Sept (Tuesday). So izzit ok to add now/later? Full bottle for Kelisa?

My Getz I'm going for 40k km service interval sooner or later. So just add after they pour in the engine oil? Full bottle also?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
This time half bottle of Tufoil will do for your Kelisa. Add now.Check the dip stick. Make sure not to overfill.

It shall be one bottle for your getz. Best thing to pour in Tufoil first, then add engine oil.Thanks getz.

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
Thanks for the fast respond and advice. Where can get ler? ACE hardware @ Mid Valley? Whats the RRP likes? Thanks again.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Ace Hardware, Jusco, Tesco or a parts store near you if you let us know your location.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i buy those eneos 1 utama touch up paint.. which is in bottle form.
now the problem for me is i can`t get a thin layer of paint on the scratch part..
i using brush to do it .. not spray gun... since i don`t have spray gun -_-"
anyone can teach me how to get a thin layer?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience