Tufoil for MPVs, SUVs, CRVs, APVs, ATVs etc

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Anybody fearing the Men-in-Blue by the roadside trying to sniff your exhaust tail pipe for excessive black smoke even when your vehicle is new should try out Tufoil. Many diesel SUV and MPV owners have taken advantage of Tufoil for much lower exhaust emissions as confirmed by our dealers.

After putting in a fire extinguisher, winch, spare fuel tank, axe, rambo knife, spade the next obvious thing is to think of Tufoil.

Anyone with stories to share?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Here are diesel engines that have gained from the use of Tufoil. Nissan Frontier, Courier, Ranger, Storm, Hilux, Rodeo, Ninja Turtle, Prado, Pajero and Rexton.

We must admit that this category of vehicle owners are the most difficult to convince about Tufoil. On the other hand, their word-of-mouth is extremely more contagious than flu germs!! Every one of them seems want to fly but their cars are over 3 tonnes, think of elephants.

Most of the owners have tyres that are cleaner than your shoes which means they are probably city cruisers. However, there is one Tufoil user who is equipped with an assortment of Rambo knifes and 2 shotguns. Guess what he is up to? A hunter in Maran, Pahang.

Can we hear from you Macho people?

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Petrol and diesel prices are now at a record high.Some of these 7-seaters can count on Tufoil for some relief. There are already many who are pumping over RM 1,000 of petrol a month! Now's the time and even a 5% savings helps.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Stumbled on this interesting thread in the Malaysian Motor Traders Forum on a Naza Ria that gave 590 km per tankful of petrol for outstation driving.

The owner is a member of the Ria Owners' Club and a Tufoil user. However, we are unable to reproduce the thread here for it is somewhere lost in the jungle of threads. Anybody who happens to come acrosss this, please notify in this column. Thanks in advance.

akhaiv6

Mar 1, 2006
Im a naza ria owner .milage around 70K............i'm a hardly fan of tufoil since year 2000...................my previous perdana v6 2001 was sold at 360000km milage without any problem , my regimen would be i bottle of tufoil / 10000km with fully synthetic engine oil............................now my nazaria also giving me full satisfaction as alot owner facing over heat and coolant missing , the key point is engine friction , well lubricate and less friction will give better power and fuel saving in long run........................................this is the best as they get guiness book of record medals...........if others are better , they can chalenge the medal.......i strongly recommend this for any car.

last time i get it for only RM45.00 in Sin Heap Seng segamat , now in alor setar the price is RM60, RM58.90 in tesco...........................................where can i get a better deal.........................

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Go for the bigger bottles, akhaiv6.

Most heavy users have gone for the 1.5 lit or 1 quart bottles. The 1.5 lit bottle is retailed at RM 299.00 while the quart bottle is at RM 209.

We know of one lady executive, a long time ( 10 years ) Tufoil user pouring from the 1.5 lit bottle. And she is not a 4 X 4 owner.

For your Perdana to go that far before changing hands, we salute.We know for a fact that Naza Ria owners are constantly hunting for fuel saving devices and options. Did you manage to snatch some extra kilometers for a tankful?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
About a month ago, one senior citizen called to tell us that his Land Rover could make the trip from KL to Bangkok without refuelling.He has been using Tufoil for quite many years and he and his friends have been true-blooded adventure seekers in their 4X4's.

I have no personal experience on this kind of overland trip with regards to fuel economy and hence unable to comment if this is something good or adverse. Anybody with an opinion?

akhaiv6

Mar 1, 2006
About fuel consumption, long term user might see the difference, like my FC is geting better and better each time, this morning , I refill RM123.00 for a total of 580km . about 21cents per kilometre. Still good for me whop run 130km per day . Where i can get the 1.5Litre bottle. Any dealer in the northern area.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Frankly, we felt a little uneasy to post this comment on your reported fuel consumption data you had shared.We are of course honoured that you are a long term user of Tufoil.

From your figures, it appears that you are getting about 25.48 miles per gallon for your NAZA Ria. To most Ria owners, this is something really good. If indeed this is the true picture, there is no need to think of the NGV option.The Ria we guess is at over 2 tonnes. With this incredible fuel consumption figure that you enjoying, it beats a large segment of the cars on the road, including our 190Es ( 22-24 MPG in town driving ) and even 1600c.c. cars.

We ask, akhaiv6 if this excellent MPG figure of your Ria is secured from totally outstation driving ? We had previously reported in this thread here of a Ria owner getting 590km for a tankful of petrol for outstation driving with Tufoil.

For the 1.5 lit bottle, we can either send by GDex to your doorstep or you can get in touch with our dealers in the north.

Great motoring, yeah!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Just checked with a Naza Ria owner. This one is not a user of Tufoil. His fuel consumption is above 30 cents per km.

akhaiv6

Mar 1, 2006
Some naza ria ownner is getting that consumption in town driving, but average will get it around 25 - 27 cents perkilometre. One of my friends in Kulim get 33 cents. High fuel consumption might due to various factor but friction rate of the engine is one. Less friction, less damage, more optimum power output. Tufoil is known to give the lowest friction rate.

Actually, lot naza ria owner refuse to add in tufoil because their standard mind state. They just follow standard requrement as per manufacturer guidelines. They are not up to spending more than what they have to. After having problems , then they will see.That's why very difficult to get a fully modified nazaria.19 inch/20inch rims, with extreme bodykit. All 90% wil stay standard as manufacturer fitted. As OE already expensive, than they search for a medium grade servicing.

Use of tufoil need a long term comitment. it was just not a one time treatment. Maintenance for every oil change is important.

Actually i want to know how much is the 1.5L tufoil, how to bank in the money. Thank You.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Looking at the FC figures you had presented, it looks like the savings in petrol for your car is more than the cost of the bottle of Tufoil.This brings us to mind what Mr. Franklin Reick once said " ..much of the power of your car is lost overcoming it's own internal friction" The loss here is a gain at the petrol pump at the station.

Would be glad to hear from other Naza Ria owners on fuel consumption even if they are not from the respected Naza Ria Owners' Club.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know of any good place for car windscreen/window glass
polishing? my windscreen are kinda rough & needs some shiny
& new look to it! :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience