trinity VS exedy

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
hi
im considering between these two racing clutches
wat are the pros and cons between these 2?trinity uses 6 puck while exedy uses 3 pucks?
heard dat exedy is very very hard...
any comments?

ART///SPEED

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
trinity dosent have spring.so trinity dont have free play,this clutch cant be on the road

Darth

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Selangor
trinity dosent have spring.so trinity dont have free play,this clutch cant be on the road
who said?:smokin:most of my fren using triniti on the road...on evo...on B8 an even on L200....all car using on the road wan...

triniti you can still used/match with OEM clutch cover for it.....and exedy 3 puck you need to used wit it complete clutch cover....

if im wrong...pls forgive...i'm just noob on the block.......

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
My opinion after Exedy semi racing n triniti semi racing

Triniti all the way, wont so choke, so hard, i let alot of ppl step into my car and try the clutch , all say "ya wo, not so hard,but pickup very respond"

So to all the user, use the brand of u choose, no point hearing ppl say, triniti no good la, this la that la... =__=

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
hard or not is very much depending on your cover... if you using stock cover no matter what clutch you use it will be feel the same. trinity is made to be used on stock cover... and if it can be with stand your torque for a mere rm500+ with the stock clutch feel then why not? exedy 3 puck came wid cover and it defenitely felt much harder compare to your stock...

reliability? i had more than 350hp on wheels with my stock cover and it doesnt show any symptom of slippage on trinity. going near 400whp it started to gave way on 3rd gear. whack in double diaphragm cover and its rock solid again.. dont like the hard feeling? buy a booster pump to improve back your clutch feelings again

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
or so u mean i can use bek the stock cover?
the y do ppl chg to diff cover bro?

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
or so u mean i can use bek the stock cover?
the y do ppl chg to diff cover bro?
bro...trinity clucth and exedy clucth almost similar range of hp reliability(hold),
due to my exp back in NA power 4g93p,
i had to admit that exedy is xtremly hard and compare to the trinity a lil bit
softer but same performance(corret me if im wrong).Beside both of this clucth
still good for daily driven cars..some people buying a combo...trinity clucth wif cover which avail now days,,and some people buying clucth plate only and put the exedy cover...so in a way the clucth pedal you press still as hard as the exedy since they using exedy cover.when you using trinity clucth and cover you will found that it more softer but still good for racing..
when it come to the standard cover for evo`s...beware that some cover comes wif
triple spring and some two...for those had triple they juz need to buy the clucth plate only and used back the ori cover..or you can buy a combo...exedy around rm900 and trinity rm1200 both comes wif clucth and cover...
:rolleyes:

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
how much if i jz wanna buy the trinity racing clutch?
cz i wanna use back the stock cover

wasteg4te

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
jb
sorry.
what about sr20det front wheel.
it very dificlt to find 1 set cover and plate (racing clutch).
that few years back.
now days im not so sure.

where i can find exedy or trinity complete set?
and what about the price?

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
sorry.
what about sr20det front wheel.
it very dificlt to find 1 set cover and plate (racing clutch).
that few years back.
now days im not so sure.

where i can find exedy or trinity complete set?
and what about the price?
not sure la budy...if sr20det front wheel...i guess u can still find it for exedy racing
clucth.or else u can shop around chop shop...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all Sifu out there,

I need some enlightment and help on gear ratio mod. I asked around some workshop and they advise me about doing gear ratio mod. Ok, here's the thing. I'm driving Proton with Evo3 4G63 conversion (Stock standard). Original Evo3 RS spec 4WD gearbox locked to 2WD, full lock 2 way LSD (That's what my mech told me anyway). The thing is i think the gear ratio is too short for optimum drag performance. So they advice me to change the gear ratio. How do they actually do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience