Touch Up paint

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
i read in my honda's manual that for small scratchs and cracks u can use touch up paint. yesterday kena scratch from a reversing wira :angry: ...and got some paint crack near my headlights... where can u get it?

breakpopin

Feb 5, 2004
you can get some products which comes in the shape of a lipstick... i think turtlewax makes them.. have you tried those?.. guess u can use it to cover up minor scratches and cracks..

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
th eones at parkson were less than RM20 i belive for a smal...REALLY small bottle...but should be enough to cover up stone chips and stuff. the ones in ENEOS i dont remember.

and about quality...sorry dude, never tried any yeT!! they have a wide range of colors, just be sure to have ur color code handy if u go shopping for 'em.

cheers!

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by tks@Feb 17 2004, 12:47 AM
th eones at parkson were less than RM20 i belive for a smal...REALLY small bottle...but should be enough to cover up stone chips and stuff. the ones in ENEOS i dont remember.

and about quality...sorry dude, never tried any yeT!! they have a wide range of colors, just be sure to have ur color code handy if u go shopping for 'em.

cheers!
oh okie, so they come in diff sizes ? anyway tq for ur help..

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by GSR5559+Feb 17 2004, 01:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GSR5559 @ Feb 17 2004, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tks@Feb 17 2004, 12:47 AM

cheers!
oh okie, so they come in diff sizes ? anyway tq for ur help.. [/b][/quote]
wht is the code for Perdana V6 black colour??
wher can i code the colour if i dun have it?
anyway wht is the name of dat paint or mebi is there any words dat is written on the bottle touch-up paint or sumthin else?

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Usually u can purchase touch up paint as normal paints. Go to any paint shop, ask for them to match your car paint.

Touching up your paint takes time btw. Remember to use 2K or any kind of clear coat. I tried touchin up my own car, but metallic or pearl r harder. Solid paint r superbly ez.

Usually u can find your car paint code at the engine bay for proton, other makes, i am not sure.

Btw, why not get ppl to touch it up for u ? Rm 50-150 for touch up job.

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
to look for the Colour code... Open front bonnet and look for a TAG with the colour code... i think this applies to most cars... whether all same a not, i not sure....
but mine is with a tag.....

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
For to ACE hardward, they got sell the touch up pen

yuwings

Dec 7, 2005
www.LiveMeUp.com
i am looking for the color of Proton AC16969 Deep Blue which is the blue color of iswara new edition. i got 4 big scratches ar my front and back doors from some jerks after my car wash, sob sob.... i had look for this color in Eonos, but cant find. i had bought the color similiar of this which is Kancil Dark Blue as i was in the hurry last nite. but now regret, and hav not use it because i might spoilt the paint cause not same color. can anyone tell me any other stores or shops around kl or pj area got sell touch up paint, besides eonos and ACE. thanks!
by the way, anyone interested with the kancil dark blue can PM me, as the price is RM24.90, i can sell cheaper price. cause i felt wasted if i no use the paint.

ahchun

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
those like lipstick for u the cover the scratch one will go off after certain times of car wash. that wht the person told me b4 i wan to buy it. at the end i dint

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BRZ / 86 is in a little bit of a limbo these days. A brilliant coupe on one hand and a asthmatic child on the other. Although Toyobaru coupes are never known to be powerful nor fast within the sports car vocabulary, they make up for purity, soul and driveability. It defines the true meaning of a driver's car. That's why driving legends like Tengku Djan has an 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience