Touch Up Paint?

sterling^moss

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Malacca
Visit site
hi, I own a Honda city in night hawk black and the bonnet has lotsa stone chips. I went to the honda dealer and ask for touch up paints to cover up the holes but they said that they dun have it.

so is there anywhere i can get touch up paint? I've tried polish and wax but they don't work.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Erm you should be able to find some at auto spray painting workshops.

sterling^moss

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Malacca
Visit site
just one more question, does the touch up paint come in the form of a marker pen? or spray can? any black colour will match?? my paintwork is metallic

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Normally they will provide you with a small can and a thin brush. I'm not very sure whether they can mix metallic colour but if it's just a small touch up it shouldn't be noticeable.

ndselvam

Known Member
May 20, 2006
Turlte Wax Paint Cure -For black cars

hi thre bro since urs is black metaalic-

try this out cost about rm 40 (RM39.90)in eonos or ace hw

Look for Turtle WAx Paint Cure its black liquid for black cars and have a chip stick ( look like lipstick black color)

I've tried this on my black car worked like miracle -- and ur car have mirror shine for at least a month -

I applied it according to instruction with polisher .

Hope it works for u .. Closed my chips and sracth gone -only the deep ones are left

need to do some sanding on that

Good luck trying

by the way eonos got sell the touch up paint - if u ask me - dont waste money - not worth for the effect

sterling^moss

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Malacca
Visit site
thanks for the tip mate, will try it out soon and let you know the results.

jiunn

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
penang

i am also sharing th:Not_Impressed: :Not_Impressed: e same fortune with you which my black metalic honda city are full with scrathes and dents... which are really noticeable

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dear Zerotohundredians!

I was wondering if the parts are even remotely exist. I know stock can do minor adjustments. I suddenly grow some sort of fond towards the looks of negative camber (not those extreme ones) but I think you know what I mean. I am very much aware of the cons and dangers of doing such thing. Just wanted to blow some cash for funzies. Any suggestion where I can get one done? :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience