Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
jb
Yeah.
all i heard is a good respond.
but for me in JB
how? that too far man.
any johorean can help me?
im looking for adjustable suspension for my U12 bluebird.
any shop in JB can do a same job as TITAN

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
:idea:
Bro,mind sharing in these 3 years. how many times u went for absorvers service...? And how much do they charge if require to change setting..?

Bro, roughly know how much are they charging now..?

to get a new set adjustable for kelisa is RM2200....the service the whole set cost RM300....until now my shock still ok so no need to send to re-service although the boss advice us to get it re-service every 3 years.....

once u buy the shock from them...they will ask your what setting u prefer...they will adjust till u satisfied....once u r ok with the setup then that it loh....but u can still try your luck to reset the setting after 1 month from the date of the purchase.....i try it when i bought the shock...after 3 month i resend the shock back to reset because the first setting is to hard for me...luckly the boss is kind enough to reset for me

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I heard good comments about it too. :biggrin:

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
Ive seen adjustable with a external reservoir connected. What is the purpose of it? anyone? and does titan offer such features?

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Not a bad system from taiwan. but assemble in local. went to the shop once, the boss is really friendly.

one advice only, you really should be living near that area. because you can only send back to their place to service. and it doesn't really coupe with malaysia's weather and road condition.

err since when was titan from taiwan, its all made in house

Bump:
Ive seen adjustable with a external reservoir connected. What is the purpose of it? anyone? and does titan offer such features?
u may google for absorber types,
monotune, twintube , etc
titan is inverted monotube

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Not a bad system from taiwan. but assemble in local. went to the shop once, the boss is really friendly.

one advice only, you really should be living near that area. because you can only send back to their place to service. and it doesn't really coupe with malaysia's weather and road condition.
Titan is fully Malaysian established. Please check properly.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
bound & re-bound setting...

Aug 26, 2008
Im using TITAN,and i'lll give TITAN a 10/10 because its one of the best local absorber,FOR our lovely malaysia roads.GAB,HWL can seriously move aside:biggrin:
for those that are thinking twice about getting it dont think anymore..2k-3k TITAN is worth every single cent of you money..:proud:

zzt231~lee

Known Member
Dec 19, 2008
i just go there today...after serivce..wow..is feel good....but i wait there at 11am~~4pm only done...pls cal b4 go...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Allo sifus out there. Very informative discussions u guys are having in this forum. I'm kinda new in this conversion stuff. Would like to hear your good opinions about the topic.

Planning to plonk in 4G93T or Mivec. Was thinking more to 1.8 Mivec though very rare item nowdays. Already "raided" useful numbers of chop shops but to no avail.

What say u guys between those 2 aformentioned??? I definitely kick hell out this 1.6 Mivec since it cannot "eat" B16A, let alone B16B.

Currently owning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience