TiO2 Coating

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Anyone heard of TiO2 (Titanium Dioxide) coating?

It's a sprayed on coating that supposedly helps get rid of bacteria, mildew, fungus VOC (volatile organic compound) & smell (durian, cigarette, musky) for an improved air quality.

Met a supplier this morning about this product & was quite impressed with what it can do & how it helps to improve air quality whether in office, house or cars. Helps not only to eliminate bacteria or harmful elements from air but eliminate smell as well. They did a test in our office where they took the ATP (Adenosine triphosphate) reading (measurement for micro-organism growth) before & after the coating. Within 1 minute of so, the ATP reading reduced by 80% & depending on the air circulation of the coated area, it can be totally eliminated in most cases (no miro-organism growth means no pollutant / VOC)

Planning to have my car (interior) sprayed with this coating (since i smoke like a chimney, especially when stuck in a bloody traffic jam) & see how well it works & how long will it last. Claimed to last a few years depending on area of coating.

They have authorised dealer to do coating for cars & they do provide visiting service as well depending on volume.

Anyone who is interested to test out this product, do let me know & if response is good then can command a better price & can DIT

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yo guys and dudes here.....did LMST got any bodykit out there?

cause my friend kiss a wira.....plastic bumper dent in and inside the steel bar kemek in......quotation for repair it.....RM80

he said the plastic have to heat it up and reshape.....

i don think is worth it......beside that his right corner bumper also already crack due to last time minor-minor accident.

so guys here.....where can get any front bumper bodykit for LMST? thanks! and how much
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience