khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
he said got 3 summore...:adore:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
wah...ready stock...even proton dealers dont have them... :)

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
stolen GTi? omg -.-

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kereta piang means the owner cannot pay his mthly installement, so
he rather sell it for parts, & get some cash rather that the bank tarik his car & get nothing.

last time my fren also offered me perdana v6 year 2008, rm8k.
u cannot drive it, but use for parts only....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
"piang" already means that car cannot be used as road legal car due to several facts:

1)lari bank
2)missing grant/missing previous owner (can't change name)
3)can't endorsed due to:chasis modified or other not legalised by puspakom
4)missing from owner (stolen)

*so pls make sure check the chasis number and engine number first...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Most the time piang cars end up as track cars.... but this fella seriously got balls posting in mudah.

Last edited:

speed7791

Sep 24, 2008
i was wondering what the hell "piang" means. but then he also mentioned can drive but at your own risk or something like that. but whatever it is he really has balls of steel. i hope for his own sake those cars are not stolen ones.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
But it's rather expensive for a piang car tho... Last I check one could get round 3K - 4K only...

Areoulz

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Malaysia
I personally bought some GTi parts from 'Piang' GTi couple years ago.. Even the owner was there. The workshop become like transit place for a cars that about to be 'Piang-nging' or strip down.. Aa couple weeks later the workshop has been raid by a cop and they also looking for anybody else that involved (accomplice, buyer, owner..etc). scared the S**T out of me that time.. the workshop owner (which also my friend) end up like 2 years in jail.

Sibibik

Nov 27, 2007
What is wrong is still wrong even the owner of the car pianging his own car for what ever reason...is still wrong...i,my self once a victim of piang term,my car was stolen & i found (with police) it in 1 area then i ask the owner of w/shop bout my car(satria GTi),he said someone come and claimed he is the owner & wnt to lari bank n he bought the car for rm2.5k....so..what ever sh*t is,piang is wrong & totally wrong! Pls guys do not support any illegal motorsport trading coz being a victim of it is really su*k!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
baru 2 weeks ago somebody offered me perdana V6 for 4k...from police yard summore...said the car is from person who defaulted the loan n the bank cant sell so kept in police impound lot...very very crazy the things that can happen in malaysia. my respects for this feller who posted in mudah. balls of titanium man.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Totally agree not to support such piang car sales. Price of parts may sound very attractive but it could be a stolen car. Is like dismantling people's car unintentionally. It would be too late by the time the car is spotted by the owner...:mad:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yah....true. but if on the other hand is really loan defaulters car...then its most likely the car will stay in the impound for a very very very long time...

what the gomen should do is make money from this. have an inventory system whereby car that are because loan default should be sold of thru lelong to the public(within a certain amount of time since maybe the defaulter will wanna to sambung payment). those cars that are registered as stolen should be put in a list n published with pictures in a website or something...then at least ppl can go thru n maybe spot their stolen car. just my 2 cents. doesnt cost much to implement and any improvement to the system is an improvement towards a more organised society...then things like pianging will be a thing of the past...less chances for corruption since everything is open for everybody to see...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently heard about this product..anyone got install before?? really got increasement in perfomance meh?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience