The search for the next Ford supermodel shifts into gear with the KL F1 Grand Prix

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Stylo International will be joining hands with the 2011 Malaysian Formula One Petronas Grand Prix as a base to take the Malaysian leg of the Ford Models Supermodel of the World search to the next level.

The winner will get the opportunity to represent the country at the finals in New York City and be in the running to bag a contract with Ford Models worth US$250,000. Over 70 countries will be participating in this year’s edition, to be held in August, for a chot at becoming the next Ford Supermodel of the World.

Present at the media conference to announce the tie-up was Datuk Razlan Razali, Chief Executive Officer of Sepang International Circuit and Datuk Nancy Yeoh, Organising Chairman of the Ford Models Supermodel of the World Malaysia 2011.

“We’re delighted to be collaborating with Ford Models Malaysia for this very interesting exercise. The Formula One race and the Ford Supermodel search are undoubtedly two globally-significant events whose diversity in character and target audience makes this partnership in the run-up to the Malaysian Grand Prix season both unique and exciting,” said Razlan.

The move is also in line with SIC’s steps to a full house for the April 10 race, which is to work with key lifestyle partners in turning up the atmosphere in the city for the race. Razlan himself is conservatively targeting 100,000 spectators for the April race.

“We’re looking for that one girl. Not only is it our hope that she will be the country’s biggest supermodel discovery but it is also about the discovery and international promotion of our country when we embark on this journey,” said Nancy.

She went on to add that the supermodel search will join SIC on its nationwide road shows, serving as a strong platform to reach out as time is limited. Stylo will groom the winner, which will be selected in April 2011, in preparation for the August finals in New York.

Casting for the supermodel search will kick off early next year and it is open to all Malaysian women aged 18 and above. Participants below 18 years of age would require parental approval, with the minimum age being 14 years of age. A cut-off date for the search has been tentatively set for some time in February.

Interested parties can start contacting them now at [email protected] or call the Ford Supermodel Hotline at 014-729 7541.

On a further note, SIC is offering an early bird special for tickets purchased before 31 January, that sees a 50 per cent discount for all tickets. Razlan also said that the artist s for the concert will only be announced after the early bird promotion. For the first time, SIC will also be heading across the South China Sea to Sarawak, part of their effort to reach all major cities in the country.

All details will be finalised when the official announcement is made on January 11 next year, the official launch of the Malaysian Grand Prix.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all the masters,im new here,this is my 1st post,hope can hear some idea n opinion.
im old school car fan,i like old school car very much,i have this mitsubishi galant 1.6year 1982.everything is original,didnt change anything at all,even the 24 years old radio is still function well,i just repaint once in 24 years.anything i can do on this car?from outlook to engine,what should i do to make this car better?i hope this car can b more faster,mayb i should do anything on the engine,or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience