Technology Car Polish

Jul 12, 2006
For all those car lover out there:

Im currently distibuting the new product from overseas to any of u that business in car care that make the car that been apply look dame preety!

It is a polish that when apply to to your car and will be giving a 5 year guaranty (not warranty) that your car will shine like hell.!!!!!!!!!!!

It is suitable to all those metallic and even 2k colour paint.
Dame nice, it is a technology that been apply to most BenZ and BMW around the world...

If for personal pleasure i have do 2...
it cost only RM1300.00 for 5 year guaranty with cert.

For those who intrested u can call this number 012-297 8576(James LAu).

Any enquiry will be fine at all time.

sebastian2hot

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
Does Hell shine?? never been there b4..jkjk...hahaha
What is the brand or website for references??
Quite hard to measure "shine", different ppl have different opinion..for 10 years car also can apply?

Feb 13, 2007
happy day after day

Hi all,
I'm a 36 years old woman, married and with children. I work as bar tender, part-time, so I can use the time to take care of my family and and I've found my equilibrium doing like this. During the endless spent in my house there is something that i prefer to do in the meantime that is watching tennis on my
satellite tv internet . I also like to see comedies. I don
't dislikeonce in a while to see the wheater forecast either.
I am enough happy with my life and especially about my relationship with my kids. I just hope to stay health, so just an normal happy life.
Bye Bye
Roby

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
got any web for it???
pics tell a million words...
would like to c more

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just wanted to know that there any aftermarket performance part or mods can load lsd into proton fwd gearbox? Sound new to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience