switch for viper voice module

malwinder

Known Member
hello...i need some help....i have a viper voice module and its getting irritating coz bising always and somemore malu when in public....always say protected by viper when ppl passby...so i was thinking whether is there a way to put a switch next to the siren so that it can cut the power so that no voice....then when i want to use it again then just on the switch....i dont wan to cabut the whole module from the alarm coz then have to open the center console all....very mafan....any ideas guys...

go buy some ciplak alarm... connect the voice module to that alarm while remaining yr other main functions i.e sensors, doors, bla bla to yer initial alarm..

malwinder,

are you using viper alarm with the viper voice module? Coz viper there is a function to silent the voice module (but i am not sure whether it would silence the warn away voice alarm or not, worth a try). Read your viper alarm manual on Silent mode. Also depends whether your installer installed the voice module properly or not.

You can add the switch to the voice module's power cable, so can cut off the power and hence no voice. Besides that if the Warn Away voice is irritating you, u can do wat i did, just disconnect the input for warn away for the voice module, so no more Warn away warnings ;)