You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Great job there.....

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
superbly done...finishing better then factory...
Big thanks mate...:adore:
simply AMAZING!
:biggrin:
3++ or 4++ hp ni....very nice
hhhaaa...no la,just play2 only...:driver:
Naisss
:thrasher:
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Great job there.....
:top:
This is cool, superb skills :adore:
:top::bebored:

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Update....:party:

Test valve leak before regrind...

Regrind valve..blow air at valve lips to check leak...no bubble..ok

Block...have some area x even surface no 2,3 sleeve..check using aluminium bloc and filler gap..

After resurface block done...

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Head install to block...

Pics..before take out head...running Engine..at this temp, i take the reading for static comp...

This swift already BOT..but have some issue,then need to redo...here(old setup) comp test with 2 pieces metal gasket 0.5+0.5=1mm...

Some other work for this swift during install head work...delete heater pipe...

Make new air bleeding...(next time upgrade...must to custom this pipe for new place for termostart)

Cover timing chain Before &&& after...

Water jacket modified...(i don't want to trust the oil ring..if its failure so water will enter to chain cover and mix with oil)
So its better to separate the stopper..

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Put back all the stuff...Here the BOT set when its come... so for next upgrade will change turbo,header,intercooller and pipe etc-etc..
to settle clearance issue...after head swap and with old engine tune,this car have test at sic and thanks to 'god' some of the big issue Heat and Boosting prob gone...:adore:

Here some Pics that's maybe swifter owner's want to see...inside timing chain...

Question and help needed..."Oil drain from turbo to oil sump Location"
this pics show where the oil drain plug locate...i think the best place for the drain plug is more upper then oil level,its will help oil to drain easy without need to blow the oil in sump...correct me if i'm wrong...

This is what i found inside all the intercooler pipe..

This is new place that i plan for next upgrade...how about thats..????:questionmark:

That all for now..till next upgrade....ADIOZ....:party::thrasher::rock::vroam:

Last edited:

madew

Sep 18, 2007
Cant wait to see the next upgrade... Hehehh

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for the documentary virqai, that is some major engineering work. it's tedious to document the process especially when working on a project, but actually having these pictures and captions and to be able to share with people who appreciate builds like us, it's priceless.

please continue to share the progress of this turboed swift. i'm very eager to see the results

kudos

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Keep them coming bro, it's very useful to my project as well. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last year I had the opportunity to detail this church van, as prepared her to transport VIPs, but a year later.... but the interior need to be detail….. exterior still looks great ..thanks to the Transportation team

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2009/08/polishing-van.html

Reason being heavily used for transportation & so huge to look after....

Reason being fequently used & so large to care for...i have fequents...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience