suspension kit for my 206?

raytong101

Nov 22, 2004
guys,
im looking for suspension kit for my 206 and i heard this few brand is pretty good like SPAX VSX, GAZ and bilstein. Where can i get those brands other then koni and eibach.? eibach dint give enough lowering...

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
suspensions may vary frm individual.one may find one set stiff but another thinks its soft.so..the best is try em' out urself.

gilamonster

Nov 21, 2003
ray: i thought u r looking for hotbits ? trust me, i've tried looking for a set myself here and it is hard to find. Last i heard some used Apexi and Koni. a friend in S'pore told me to use KW from Germany, expensive but great stuff.. I guess it is best to look for it in Singapore..

else, resort to Titan or try Eibach Pro Kit..

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
raytong101 said:
guys,
im looking for suspension kit for my 206 and i heard this few brand is pretty good like SPAX VSX, GAZ and bilstein. Where can i get those brands other then koni and eibach.? eibach dint give enough lowering...
dude Peugeot 206 Cabriolet Coupe or Naza Bestari 206?

raytong101

Nov 22, 2004
mon im creaking my head which to choose since last month... Hotbits i scare too stiff ler then if all round koni and eibach then not low enough 30-35mm:X-: . im looking to spax all round 40mm lowering and is for street used.. price is reasonable too. yea i desperately want to go singapore and grab some stuff but donno where to get it.

gilamonster

Nov 21, 2003
it is for his Peugeot 206 XR.. = ) original..

ray: am planning to go down middle of July.. would u be free ? have you heard of Sparco suspension springs ? i still think Eibach would be a best combi.. springs and suspension.. it wud be stiff though. Else u have to just look for Titans.. then u mention u want it softer.. am going there after my exams to re-tune it again.. interested to come?

btw, ur current rims = 15" or 16" ? cos i was thinking, if i were to fit in 16" it will be like 2 - 2.5 fingers gap.. not low enuf for u ?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
PM 'titanrev'...he's an expert on 206...eheh...sweet ride
wei,i promote you,cheng me teh tarik ok...lolx

raytong101

Nov 22, 2004
mon, im going down next week ler. Got some exhibition for my company. Anyway, yea im running on 16". hhmmm... see if i notyet decide then i follow you to titan for pricing ok. :)
rocket, yea i know titanrev, met him last 206 gathering. cool car..

Guys,

What benefit can I gain if I go to short air ram ?
What is the pro and con? can share here? Thanks