SUSPECTED STOLEN ITEMS?!?!

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Have you come across fishy characters selling suspected stolen items?

Meters without sensors, EBCs without solenoids, AFCs without wirings, etc. etc.

Post it here (Item / name / tel no.)

We'll gang up (with guys who lost stuff from break ins) and look for the seller to verify the item.

LETS UNITE AND PUT A STOP TO THIS SYNDICATE.

WHEN THE BUYING STOPS, THE STEALING WILL TOO!!!!

KSL

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2004
Subang
Visit site
yea, i get bits and pieces stolen off my car as well. any suggestions on safety?

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
what to do.. still got ppl will buy those stuffs

i still remember a topic.. lots of satria gti stuff... damn cheap..
original spoiler under RM100... and other parts of the car too

and after few hours.. all sold out already

pity for the buyer.. no ethic

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I remember that topic too. Very odd that only one set of bits and pieces of a car is going on sale at absurb prices... just imagine if that was your beloved car. Sigh.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
In future, pls post the tel. no. of the seller so that the owner might get a chance to find them.

Ball

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Puchong
FULLY SUPPORT!!!!

hopefully all of us will give a hand in this problem....
no point buying stuff from these people,try to imagine if ur car got break in and ur gadgets is selling outside dirt cheap...

think for other people while for ourself...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
yea, my cd player got stolen also some time back. btw, i know of my fren (ex-colleague) who bought stolen goods. Its from his fren that operates from his house. It's a syndicate, most of the goods can 'order', then 'stock' will arrive mostly from KL. Im from Malacca. Im really saddened by this. but my fren wun reveal the guy la. wait kena whallop oh. :ph34r:

Revo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
My car was break in twice. All the new meter stolen even I bought another boost meter again also stolen.

I also nailing those fella who selling the stuff in fishy way and damn cheap. Let me know if you got a news. Will need to give them some lesson.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
revo, sorry to hear about your experience. yala, these buggers thrive on the lives of others: Parasites.

maybe they also check this forum to update what we have! better becareful about what we reveal in our cars.

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
:( i'm willing to buy my own item back... but where to look for the guy who stolen my HU's face only... i'm willing to pay RM300 for the 9811 face alone!!
coz once got the face back i can sell whole off at RM600-800!!

but without the face... it's a useless thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! who da f*cKING idiot stole the face only?!?!?!?!

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Please post no.s and contacts. Bitching about it won't do much I'm afraid

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
joeker,

what course of action do you plan to take after gaining their contacts?

its dangerous to mess with these people, and even if reporting to cops, u never know the cops are in the syndicate themselves! :o :angry:

btw, i know that this guy operates from Duyong area in Malacca. others im not sure. :ph34r:

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
guys,

recently i surfed the interior sale section there is on zthrian offering his swoosh volt n vacum meter with stand,there were quite lots of buyer asking for pics but when i posted and told him for pics to b posted n i said "i miss mine", there is no reply at all after that.

just my advice to those sellers, plz dun sell / go n steal n sell the items...its really unfair n very dissapointing!!!kena sumpah nanti mampus!!!!like the honda accord accident pics(your shots gallery) head,nose,brain n eyes stick on the windscreen. :angry:

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
if you come across some hot stuff that are selling dem cheap under the market price, try to avoid them by not buying them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Proton Satria Neo S2000 will be headed for the FIA Super 2000 World Rally Championship in Finland’s Neste Oils Rally this weekend – an event that’s been historically seen dominated by Nordic drivers in the WRC.

<!--more-->The Satria Neo S2000 has already undergone extensive tests ahead of Rally Finland with PG Andersson (SWE) and Juha Salo (FIN) at the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience