Super GT 2007 Malaysia Road Show at Puchong

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

SUPER GT ROADSHOW KICKS OFF AT THE BUSY STREETS OF PUCHONG

The Super GT Roadshow kicked off at the busy streets of Puchong Commercial Areas as fans got a sneak preview of what would be in store at Sepang Circuit at the event from June 22 to 24.

Parading the winner's Nismo Xanavi race machine and GT Queens Aki Oguchi and Momoyo Aihara, the Super GT On The Move made immediate impact as fans began to gather around the two 30-footer Super-GT painted lorries to catch the excitement and joining in the fun.

Apart receiving goodies from the GT Queens, the fans also took part in simulator games within one-of 30-footer trucks, which was transformed into a stage for dance performances and kiosks for the games and sales of tickets and merchandise.

"I think the roadshow is sensational. Naturally, there were teething problems as this is new; but overall it is sensational," says Chris Allen, the Director of Sales Marketing Sponsorship of Bunbury International Circuit, Australia.

Allen, who is here on a study mission as BIC is currently negotiation with the Japan GT Association to organize of the rounds, added that he was looking forward to catch the race in Sepang.

After Puchong, the mobile roadshow moved to Subang Jaya before moving to other parts of the Peninsular including Johor Bahru and Penang.

Last edited:
May 14, 2007
Where is the next location?
Will they have the road show in Balakong or Taman Connaught area?

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
noooo i missed it T_T

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just woud like to know, (before I can offer help) : where exactly, and how big was the area required to be painted??, and why the area requires paint?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience