success TT?

griffentai

Known Member
wat u guys feel bout tonite TT?i feel great,lots of member show up,its a good sign, meets lots of sifu there and learn alot!!!

wow..sounds good..sorry guys..can`t make it for today..have an appoinment with insurance guy..but i'll join next saturday..so far how many can join this coming grand TT?..

Yep, enjoyed it a lot.. I'm looking forward to the next TT. Or is it the official Altezza club gathering? :)

Yep, enjoyed it a lot.. I'm looking forward to the next TT. Or is it the official Altezza club gathering? :)
this coming saturday should be the 1st official altezza club gathering rite..

don't worry,alan,i will post it the photo but no so clear bec place too dark,hope u guys enjoy...........:proud:

Guys,
great to see a big turn out thanks to Michael...................
Anyway dont forget next saturday.... pls make up ur car for photoshoot. ha ha ha.
micheal pls pm me you email address and I send the photo from last night.

Btw way michael ... give me your details and I put you in the Altezza member mailing list.

Btw way didnt get a chance to get to know all the members last night.
Not sure if they come to ZTH. Pls hlp pass the message around for the mega gathering this saturday.

Guys,
great to see a big turn out thanks to Michael...................
Anyway dont forget next saturday.... pls make up ur car for photoshoot. ha ha ha.
micheal pls pm me you email address and I send the photo from last night.

I'll be back on the 18th so I'll be there for the photoshoot on Saturday. Will contact u once I get back on home ground.

Say, where are the pics from the TT? Been waiting over the weekend.. hope to see some great pics soon :biggrin:

congrats for taikor TYM for organizing such a big TT last weekend

keep me update for the next TT or official TT ... will try my very best to join :proud:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom