Stupid Driver

rps13_R

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2005
Visit site
:mad: To the person who drive a red ISWARA , WLM2913
Better be careful next time when driving, if i see u again :mad:

Just Now I Was Driving Back Home, So I Am Heading To One Roundabout
My Way Is Going 9 óclock, tats mean left, so i signal light left to go left but im still 20 meter to the roundabout tats mean still in straight road

I let a few car pass and i saw a gap between this idiot iswara and the front car as this iswara is driving slowly

so i turn, halfway turning, my car head is half into this lane, this damn idiot suddenly accelerate dun wan to giv me get into his line, somemore wan to show hand sigh

wat is happening to Msia???

If I saw ur car again, surely im going to bang my car into ur as*h*le car

Becareful:mad:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
A large number of malaysian drivers are very well known for purposely not giving way even after the signal is indicated.
Next time, just signal. Drive for some distance and just start moving in slowly. Don't care whether got car or not. Got aeroplace also just move in slowly.

ah_jitt86

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
Visit site
be patient...avoid any conflict... peace !

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
dunno, alwiz see harrier just cut in the lane, and u have to stop, if not sure bang....i seen alot harrier do this edy...maybe tot his car big gua..

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
nowadays seen many driver ah .. they drive with this concept wan " i got big car , i tai sai"

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hahaha.. welcome to m'sia. I encounter that many times.. and itz a norm already. But however, it was a wonderful drive around KL when i drove a mitsu Storm. Whoa... just tap on the signal, straight away the car on the side will avoid and give a mile space. :lol:

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Fuck you the owner of Red Kia Optima in Ampang Waterfront area.....If you read this,you know how much shit you are.
Yesterday,in 330 pm my bro riding his Kapchai almost getting close call with you because you are so desperately trying to catch traffic light....& then in 445 am today you make another bullshit speeding act by cutting my bro very close while he driving the NSX with me behind him while we ballin' slowly .....& then also running the red light after that.

What you want to prove,I dont know....but with that kind of act,& the frequent encounter with you day & night,I know you are somewhere around that familiar area.

Next time I see you again.....either you going to have a good time dealing with insurances or cops,or I smash your window badly if you done the same bullshit manuever when I riding,again....Hope I dont ever see you again,or you would have a very bad time....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTH sifu, i want to ask a problem.details as below:
Car:Perdana
Engine:4g63t
Problem: Paddle clutch going stiffness and hard to press during traffic jam@high temp. engine. BUT during morning start/raining too paddle is smooth to press like usual. No leaking at main pump (clutch fluid remain since problem 3 weeks ago). no leak at secondary clucth pump (boot still ok)

Rectification: just re-bleeding and it happened again.

Some said my clutch plate was crack..erghh...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience