steering wheel stuck

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
guys.. last time i used to have tis mini steering wheel which i installed in my sunny., which proved too heavy for a car without power steering..
i had to change bac to ori sunny steering.. the mech tat change it bac just whack the steering in not knowing the gigi not properly placed / doesnt fit in naturally .. he whack it in n just screw it..bastard..

recently i just change the steering rack .. the steering was not alligmed...when i bring it to tyre shop.. they couldn;t take out the steering wheel!@!@@!!! whack wif hammer.. pull with grreat force oso cant come out~~ any 1 experince tis b4??? wat should i do??

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
so currently, your steering wheel is stuck but why would the alignment shop want to take out the steering wheel to align?

perhaps other sifus here can suggest a workshop that can somewhat take the dashboard (if really necessary) to figure out how to take out the steering wheel.

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
in the end.. had to change the the stick connecting the steering wheel to the connector at the floor..bugger,,,all thanks to the accessory shop people..cost me Rm 140

advise for all.. accessory shop people who install yur car acc.. seriously dunno any shit bout the car.. all they care bout is to make sure the gadget fits no matter how..even if it looks like shit..they wont tell u,even if it cant fit..they just whack it in

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
I had somewhat the same experience ... and it happened in the acc shop in Sri Muda.

The guy broke the steering wheel and didn't admit to his fault. He said the steering lousy hence he had to break it!

I remembered I let hell loose yet in the end, the manager bought some crappy steering wheel ....

I've learned my lesson to pick acc shop properly and be more precautious ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which shop recommend to install Torque converter ??
wanna upgrade my Torque converter :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience