sport rim adapter ...... advice/feedback ?

pdguy

Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
guys,
wen purchase a new sport rims like Taiwan ones that have bigger hole to fit the wheel hub ! do i need to install a adapter ? anyone installed this any improvement e.g driving above 100km/h or above ? the shop recomens do use if not the rim wil unbalance on the hub ! any comment or advice on this matter ? or its jus the shop trying to make money ! :confused_smile:

i think the shop is trying to make money.... u try to test drive the car a few days first.... see if ur steering vibrates or not.... usually if vibrates, it can be overcomed with on wheel balancing... if still fails, only think about the so-called adapter lor...

those adaptor thingy arent cheap though....

what is an adapter anyway??? I thought adapter is actually a cylinderical plate that allows adaptation of different pcd rims for different pcd hub......but never heard abt correcting balancing....

pdguy

Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
after installation the rim doesnt vibrate even at high speed thats y i think teh shops trying to make .... surely :) so i think if vibrates can be eliminated by doin on-wheel balancing ! yeah the price is about RM120 ...... not cheap !

Aiya....pdguy no need thoe adapter thingy lah......go make yourself a set of good quality custom spacer let the wheel out a bit then go do a wide arch conversion just like mine will look damn cun man....Muahahaha.....:_:

taikor titan, ur 206 widearched adi arr??... wanna see wanna see, can mou??... like those GT cars, the wheel arch are enlarged till it is horizontal.... hahaha...

pdguy

Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
not only can c ... can test drive also ! burn some rubber ! hehehehehehe

Hi All,

After the Japanese eye surgery the previous time, I have been given the honour to perform yet another eye surgery + skin whitening on a Korean.

Patient this time is a Kia Optima 2.0 year 2004. Headlamps have been heavily oxidized and owner feels that it is no longer safe to drive at night with this headlamps. A new replacement would have cost a few thousand but lets say we did it at a fraction of the price.

Lets examine the condition of the lamps:

Oxidation from 7 years...