Spoon replica side mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Spoon replica side mirror

joni_loco

Known Member
I got few units of Spoon replica side mirror. Material is ABS. Comes with blue mirror lens. Easy to install. Selling below market price. RM280 only (some shops in Sunway sell this at RM380++). Contact IZAM at 012-2571526 if you are interested.

**Only available for Honda Civic EG and EK.

items are BRAND NEW !

Last edited:
joni_loco said:
I got few units of Spoon replica side mirror. Material is ABS. Comes with blue mirror lens. Easy to install. Selling below market price. RM280 only (some shops in Sunway sell this at RM380++). Contact IZAM at 012-2571526 if you are interested.

**Only available for Honda Civic EG and EK.

sounds chun bro...any nego for the price? can attached picture in your thread?

the price i think is the lowest i can give lor....the actual item looks very similar to this...
1088071064464_1085320815194_RM_SPM.jpg

one more question bro....is it MOTOR operated or NON-MOTOR operated?

sorry for a very2 late reply...outstation for the whole last week....

it's non-motorized (motorized one will cost around RM1k). are you interested? call me lorr....

carbon type dont have lor, but carbon look i got. I don't wanna sell this Carbon-look type cause it looks obviously fake ! the CF pattern on the surface looks very weird as if u stick the cheap CF sticker on it. spoon also produce this ABS type besides it's famous CF mirror, but it's freaking expensive ! RM1050...you can check at N1.....

Last edited:
is the carbon type same price wieh the ABS type? thx..

surely not the same price la bro....it is RM350....the carbon surface looks very similar to this..

M3P-MIRROR-3EW-AB-CF.gif

it looks quite chun indeed....hehehe...

post some real picture bro...let us see the real quality of that product la...

yes..it's cun ! these are the pics of the real thing on my own car....pic A : showing the quality of the ABS. i painted it to match my car colour.... pic B : the blue lens mirror.....pic C : close up of the fittings. this one is actually meant for 2 drs EK but i fit it nicely on my 4 drs.....

Last edited:
pls leave your email address here and i will mail you hi-res pic...

u've got mail ! that's the lowest price i can give....

there are 3 parts of this side mirror :

1. the blue lens
2. the lens body (where lens is attached)
3. the triangle part (where lens body is attached)

if you can custom made the triangle, you can use this side mirror on your EF or any car. item 1 & 2 is universal.

i've been receiving few orders right now....anymore orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.