Some shots from last weekends open track day at the Sepang International Circuit

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Drove over to the Sepang International Circuit this past Sunday to cover a racing team for the upcoming Sepang 1000km race. So while I waited around for them to finish testing, I figured I might as well do a spot of picture taking of the rest of the cars there for the open track day. Didn't really have time to give it a 100% so if you were there and your car's not in this gallery, accept my sincere apologies. It was a great Sunday with the typical scorching Sepang heat, there were about eight red lights as some track day junkie's lost control while other car's just gave up under the intense heat. Still a great run. Enjoy the pictures.

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Keshy...anymore pics? heard there were a few crashes...and many complaints about some drivers there tat day...

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007
no more la dude.. was there to cover a team.. and the crashes happened around the circuit.. so couldn't be everywhere at the same time.. but what you're saying is true.. there were a number of crashes and tensions were running high among drivers.. 8 red lights no joke..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently an article about paint jobs for cars ... and they were talking about this company called Pro-Garage Sdn Bhd.... (you can read that article online here).

Just wanna know if anyone here used their services and what your opinions are? Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience