SKYLINE GTT R34 Turbo RM145k! cheap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

SKYLINE GTT R34 Turbo RM145k! cheap!!!

GTR

500 RPM
Hi,
I am helping a friend in KL selling the Nissan Skyline GTT R34 Manual 280HP Turbo. 1 is red another 1 is black.
Price is at RM145k only. Car is fully imported from Japan.
Car manufactured in 2000. Still unregistered in Malaysia. means you can have new number plate in Malaysia.
You just pay me RM1000 as commission once you confirm buy this car from them.

Regards,
GTR

Pictures:
gttr34manual.jpg

gttr34manualblack.jpg

GTR said:
You just pay me RM1000 as commission once you confirm buy this car from them.

hahahahahahahahaha... :biggrin::biggrin:

So you take commission from both seller and buyer?

the buyer pay only. you will be direct deal with my fren. transparent case.

I don't understand. Why buyer have to pay you commission? Why not the seller?
The world has changed?

if u sendiri go find them without my intro, they will sell u lowest rm149k.
if i bring u go buy the car, they will sell you rm148k and give me commission at least rm2k.
if i squeeze the price for u, they will sell the lowest rm145k, then i take rm1k from u. m i too much or not?
you save at least 2k ler man.
not believe? ok u can go survey survey.
oh ya, 1 of the member here sell it at over 160k lor...
biggrin.gif

Ohhh I seeeeee!!!!!

I have seen few GTT price from 140k++ to 180k++++

But anyway, good luck hunting!!!!

Buyers have to pay commission nowadays.......

140k? u sure? if got, sure a lot of members here will get from u leh.

GTR,
I hv seen these cars before. r u sure the black one is a manual? i remember it was an auto.

GTR said:
140k? u sure? if got, sure a lot of members here will get from u leh.

I said 140k++ and I never said 140k. You can't read? Or trying to put words into my mouth? Anyway, I saw that car advertise in Motortrader selling for 149k. I called the seller and he said "very negotiable". So maybe you can forget that buyer-pay-1k-to-you!!

err my friend just get on GTT for 140k only. manual

shop desperate to sell, so press him kaw kaw
but dont try this at NAZA la..

GOKEN said:
I said 140k++ and I never said 140k. You can't read? Or trying to put words into my mouth? Anyway, I saw that car advertise in Motortrader selling for 149k. I called the seller and he said "very negotiable". So maybe you can forget that buyer-pay-1k-to-you!!
ok lar i soli lar sunimasen maafkan saya lar
biggrin.gif
i tot u r mention 140k mar u know my maths so poor i dunno wat ++ means ya.
wink.gif

i can get the black colour for u too from different supplier.
but if really have 140k, pls share it with the members here mar. or can post here too.
smile.gif

p/s:
i have to go to KL tell them to sell for u at 145k. i have to stay there in hotel for at least 3 days to wait for the finance and JPJ approval.
so, untung 1k isn't too much mar hor? i m from penang anyway. if compare with another member here, he untung u RM20k!!!!
eek.gif

Last edited:
140k is for those really need to clear stock one
not easy to sell this kind of car.
sometime you can play around with them
depend how urgent you want and how desperate they are

it not like EK3 or EK2 sale last time
once reach Malaysia
all sold in between a month.

cmng said:

So your friend must have to pay the middle man at least RM3k man!!!!

GTR, the dealer can only sell upon your approval? I am sorry but I never meant to offend you here but the way you try to make money is just...errrrr......haha...the world is not as beautiful as you've been dreaming dude. Have a nice day friend!!

ya lar true fully agree with u. EK2 and EK3 are legend in AFOS oledi mar somemore below 100k a lot ppl affordable ler.
skyline GTT and GTS is like a fake of GTR thats y not many ppl like it lor.
if GTR R34 selling at RM140k, how many reach malaysia, how many will finish lar hahaha!

GOKEN said:
So your friend must have to pay the middle man at least RM3k man!!!!

GTR, the dealer can only sell upon your approval? I am sorry but I never meant to offend you here but the way you try to make money is just...errrrr......haha...the world is not as beautiful as you've been dreaming dude. Have a nice day friend!!

ya true agree too.
cari makan not easy 1. some ppl want earn extra $ some ppl dun. some ppl untung indirectly rm20k at once while some ppl like me only RM1k directly.
frown.gif

but samething lar, i can ask them mark up rm1k for me than sell you at rm146k. same story too mar hor? so better put it transparent lor i let u know my cost lor.
wink.gif

GTR said:
ya true agree too.
cari makan not easy 1. some ppl want earn extra $ some ppl dun. some ppl untung indirectly rm20k at once while some ppl like me only RM1k directly. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/images/smilies/default/frown.gif

but samething lar, i can ask them mark up rm1k for me than sell you at rm146k. same story too mar hor? so better put it transparent lor i let u know my cost lor. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/images/smilies/default/wink.gif

Yes, nothing wrong with cari makan. But the way you try to cari makan will not work unless the buyer is a retarded kid. Yes some people selling for 160k++ and make 20k from the deal but.....any example? Who made 20k from recommending a buyer to buy a GTT from a particular dealer? I can sell my car for RM1,000,000,000 also...but the problem is, is there any sorhai to buy? No!!

Some dealers might pay you commission but not the buyer!!! Yes you can ask the dealer to mark up RM1,000 just for you but.....If I were that dealer I won't give a shit as long as I can get my car sold.

I hope you can work something out!!!

Good luck for those hunters!!!

Last edited:
cmng said:

CMNG,
i m also looking for one. where's this shop? can intro?

GTR,
is that red GTT in sunway? somewhere near carlsberg? if thats the one then how about the black GTT? same location?

Status
Not open for further replies.